What does your Avatar Say about Yourself?

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
My avatar shows that I love cheese. And Blue Crash Kit (Very good furry webcomic and incidentally where I got my avatar)

Deef

Mar 11, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
Deef said:
MaxTheReaper said:
That I have a love of unrealistically adorable ladies with strange eyes.
Your avatar totally reminds me of the band Combichrist.
Never heard of them!

Someone else thought it reminded them of...some...song...
But I don't remember by whom.
They're a gothic electronic band, really styled. Your avatar reminds of their drummer.

phi161

Aug 3, 2009
[http://img3.imageshack.us/i/ie8wicca.png/]

Made in parody of XKCD's

[http://img195.imageshack.us/i/firefoxwicca.png/]

It means FireFox > IE8 basically.

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
letsnoobtehpwns said:
MY avatar says that I like Fallout.
Douk said:
Searched and found something that was made months ago, so I think its safe.
It isn't safe, it never is. If you find a forum, don't copy it.
But given the fact that the subject matter is something that will definitely be different after a while, its like talking to a whole bunch of new people.

Puzzles

Aug 9, 2009
That I'm a few pieces short of complete, like that puzzle you nearly finished on the family holiday. When I am complete I only stay that way fleetingly before being tossed back to my box in a crumpled heap like yesterdays leftovers in the trash.

Most of the time I am absolutely in pieces.

EDIT: whoops, I just read that "google your name" thread and got my wires crossed. My avatar, well that says I'm just a lonely piece trying to find a place where he fits in comfortably and helps the big picture become more complete instead of clashing with it in the wrong spot. Also, it says I am scared by the look on his face (not sure about what though).

Boy am I bitter about something tonight. I wish I knew what.

Tom Phoenix

Mar 28, 2009
That I like StarCraft and ZP. Also, that I wanted a ZP-themed avie and preety much put it on the day Yahtzee`s Halo RTS review came up. :p