What does your forum name mean?

farq1414

Jan 26, 2011
my forum name means fuck you (times 14)

Ashcrexl said:
I don't want to just give it away, so I'll give one hint.

Organization XIII
is it just a anagram of your name with an X

AmbitiousWorm

I'm going to leave this blank.
Dec 2, 2010
It was the first thing suggested to me when I was creating my gamer profile and I thought it was awesome.

Thanks Microsoft.

Also worms do seem ambitious.

MFenix

Apr 2, 2011
Mines not that hard to get it's Marcus Fenix (star of Gears of War) just without the arcus part.

Mavinchious Maximus

Apr 13, 2011
I am Mavinchious Maximus Ultimus Prime and I am the emperor of the mavinchian empire and dont you forget it!

I made the name up in a book I wrote several years ago.

Faux Furry

Apr 19, 2011
The Man With the Soap said:
Mine made more sense with my old avatar. I can't tell you what I'm referencing. Because if I did, then I would be breaking the first two rules.
Not being a member of said organization, I am free to speak of it if I wish but why tell when I can show?
If told not to, I just might have to show it twice!

rootbeer78

Apr 3, 2010
It was the name I had when I first started gaming online(which was Runescape). The numbers represent the month/day I started playing Runescape and the actual name itself is self-explanatory.

Death on Trapezoids

Nov 19, 2009
I invented my name in a fit of boredom, determined to come up with one that nobody uses. I just kind of thought "death on wheels" and went from there...

Because wheels may get you there faster, but pointy corners hurt way more than smooth edges

SteelShark

Jun 24, 2010
It's from when I played Space Cowboy Online (now called Ace Online). it's basically a Starfox mmo with classes. my class was Bgear, a bomber type, and my jet sort of looked like a Steel Shark. I went on to play more games with people from my clan in that game, so the name stuck. And also I like it.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Its the month of April, and that month is golden... AAAAYYHHH!!

All Hail Lelouch said:
It means that you better swear allegiance to Lelouch before he kills your ass!
Can these dicks fight him?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

Stako

Apr 2, 2011
My name comes from a friend of mine that passed away some time ago. He used to call me like this, because it just came out of his mouth one day, we laughed as hell that day and after that he continued calling me that. He was a great friend and when he passed away I decided to wear the name that he gave me to help everyone who knew him remember him.

n00beffect

May 8, 2009
I got inspired by a parody of Zero Punctuation. Waaay before joining the Escapist or even knowing of Zero Punctuation, at all. It was the parody that sparked my interest and 10x to it I found this site. The video was called(or maybe it still is called) The N00b Effect, the parody was made by ROFLMAO productions, who made the epic internet series(and now tv series, too) Pure Pwnage (Ownage, for those internet-pronounciation challenged). They made it on the little screen a year ago, I think, and have stopped making the Internet show, which was purely pwning. They're airing on Showcase TV and I can't watch it here in the UK -.- Anywho, some of you guys have probably heard of it, and this is starting to sound like an ad.

KazNecro

Jun 1, 2009
Kaz was the name of my favorite and longest running character I created for D&D. Necro, well, because Kaz was a necromancer.

Timedraven 117

Jan 5, 2011
tried to spell reven in kotor but spelled raven so when i made my 360 account i put raven in said a open one was TimedRaven so i put TimedRaven117 inuse it for everything

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
Mine was created when I was first starting Xbox Live. I had had a coupe of 40k games against Orks recently, so I just picked this. I use this, or a variation like Teh Orky Guy, on everything.

SangRahl

Feb 11, 2009
I played a character in a tabletop game/creative writing exercise named Rayn Sangreal.(Initially a play on words of having his name actually mean "rain the blood of kings", though I'm not so sure about it.)

I eventually dropped the first name and kept Sangreal for my gaming moniker. Then, one summer I read a hand-me-down copy of Wizard's First Rule and store-bought copy Stone of Tears over the space of a few weeks (the second novel had JUST hit the shelves), and thought it would be cool to bastardize the spelling with the change from 'real' to 'rahl'. It's been this way since.

Depending on the site or game's character allowances, it ranges from Sangrahl to SangRahl to Sang'Rahl. Over a decade, and never once had to deal with using a number in/on my login name, or get that annoying "This name is already in use" message (except when I forget I already had a login for that site. Just tap the "Forgot my login/password" link, and generally good to go ina few minutes. Heheheh.

sangreal: supposedly a mashing of the french "sang real" or "san greal" ("blood of kings" or "holy grail", respectively), though I haven't gone beyond a cursory Google search to bother looking it up further. (The initial name was offered by a friend who was a 2-year French student... but he was also just shy of bat-sh*t insane, so it's not like I trust him that much.)