What ENTIRE ALBUM is currently gripping you?

AugustFall

May 5, 2009
So what album do you currently find yourself just putting on and not worrying about which track because they are all good? Not your favorite of all time just what one right now?

For me I keep putting on The Fall of Troy's In the Unlikely Event. I didn't like it at first but I really started enjoying it recently and it's been the soundtrack to my last week and a bit.

fuzzydrummer

Nov 17, 2009
I've had the Gorillaz album Demon Days in my stereo for the last week now. i had forgotten how amazing all the tracks on it were.

Jumping_Over_Fences

Apr 15, 2009
I have two that I have been listening to a lot recently.

-Love Ire & Song by Frank Turner
-White Light, White Heat, White Trash by Social Distortion

Once my planning stages are complete and I start writing again A Clockwork Orange Soundtrack will be played a lot.

goldenjester

Feb 3, 2009
Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys, from My Chemical Romance. The tracks flow so well, and tell a pretty cool story when all is said and done.

They've grown up some (but I still love their old stuff).

newfiegirl 110

May 10, 2010
Masterpiece Theater by Marianas Trench. Close your eyes and the opening song reminds me of Queen. Awesome harmonies.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
Voices by Matchbook Romance. I picked it up yesterday, and I've been listening to it since.

However, the other album I've been listening to a lot (on YouTube) is The Romance of Helen Trent by The Killing Tree. Unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere.

Berserker119

Dec 31, 2009
AugustFall said:
So what album do you currently find yourself just putting on and not worrying about which track because they are all good? Not your favorite of all time just what one right now?

For me I keep putting on The Fall of Troy's In the Unlikely Event. I didn't like it at first but I really started enjoying it recently and it's been the soundtrack to my last week and a bit.
One of my favorites.

For me, it's been (oh the irony) Fortress, by Protest the Hero

Liam1390

Sep 2, 2009
I have three albums like that right now.

State of Grace-Street Dogs

Meanest of Times(Limited Edition)-Dropkick Murphys

Dark Passion Play-Nightwish

mikeybuthge

Apr 28, 2010
Any Avenged Sevenfold album, namely City of Evil, and Nightmare, because they remind me of just how well Portnoy covers the Rev's drumming

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
You Could Have It So Much Better, by Franz Ferdinand. In particular, the track 'The Fallen'. Man, is that song great. If there's one thing Franz Ferdinand is good at, it's making great guitar riffs.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
I have many that I am cycling through.

-Second Stage Turbine Blade (Coheed and Cambria)
-In Keeping Secrets of the Silent Earth: 3 (Coheed and Cambria)
-Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV, Vol. 1: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness (Coheed and Cambria)
-Good Apollo, I'm Burning star IV, Vol. 2: No World for Tomorrow (Coheed and Cambria)
-Year of the Black Rainbow (Coheed and Cambria)
-Ain't No Princess (Can't Bear This Party)
-Invented (Jimmy Eat World)
-My Everest (The Swellers)
-Ups and Downsizing (The Swellers)
-Silent Alarm (Bloc Party)
-A Weekend in the City (Bloc Party)
-Intimacy (Bloc Party)
-Get Stoked On It (The Wonder Years)
-The Upsides (The Wonder Years)

Those are the albums that I have been cycling through recently. In fact, I've hardly strayed from those in a while. I realize that its a lot of music, but those are the ones that are top played for me at this point in time.

I just finished with the three Bloc Party albums earlier and am Working on the Swellers ones now. Can't Bear This Party is basically my driving music when I'm in a good mood, whereas Jimmy Eat World is driving music for when I'm upset. The Wonder Years pops up every time I'm feeling like jamming at any time, and Coheed? Well, when is it not a good time to listen to Coheed?