What ENTIRE ALBUM is currently gripping you?

disturbed_one

Jan 9, 2009
A view from the end of the world by Machinae Supremacy. I kinda jizzed in my pants when I first heard it whole...

tigermilk

Sep 4, 2010
Tigermilk by Belle and Sebastian, has had me engrossed since its 1999 reissue. Although if I am being pedantic the opening track 'The State I Am In' could be improved if they used the version from the 1997 'Dog On Wheels' Ep, but that is forgivable (and logistically impossible as the album was initially recorded and released in 1996.

The album was originally limited to a pressing of 1000 copies on the 'Electric Honey' label. Mint copies go for about £250-£400. If I can find an unplayed copy I have the money put aside (although I fear no unplayed mint copies exist anymore).

drbarno

Nov 18, 2009
fuzzydrummer said:
I've had the Gorillaz album Demon Days in my stereo for the last week now. i had forgotten how amazing all the tracks on it were.
This. It's the only album so far that I haven't been disappointed by even a single track.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
AugustFall said:
Gxas said:
It is always time for coheed. Good taste sir, all 5 of their albums are Diamond Gold! Yep that is indeed a saying.

..Diamond Gold

Yep.
Hahaha! I am quoting you from now on when I describe their music to people!

"I mean, just listen to that! As AugustFall says; They're Diamond Gold! DIAMOND GOLD!"

Kabutos

Oct 21, 2008
Recently? I've been listening to Invisible Touch by Genesis for a fair bit.

Though usually I tend to listen to more mellow albums like Premiers Symptomes by Air.

SomeGuyNamedKy

Sep 25, 2008
THEAFRONINJA said:
Costello Music by The Fratellis. Damn, that's some catchy shit.
You are awesome.

OT: I have a couple:
the pillows - Happy Bivouac on the Hillari Step
We Are Scientists - With Love and Squalor
Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World Movie Soundtrack

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
I got 3 that I've been constantly rotating:

-The Beautiful, The Terrifying by The Epilogues
-Leave a Whisper by Shinedown
-Mafia (EP) by Fleshgod Apocalypse

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
Supernature by Goldfrapp. I bought it 2 days ago and its been on repeat ever since. Every song on there is gold.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
over the past few years i tend to like odd songs rather than albums/groups. Fallen by Evanescence is still one of my favourite albums

Audun

Oct 14, 2009
Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier
The Mountain Goats - The Sunset Tree
Ingenting - Samleting