What fictional Character do you look like?

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
I've been told I look like Pepper Potts from the Iron Man movies.

I'm not really sure if that's a compliment or not.
It's a massive compliment. Gwyneth Paltrow is stunning.

I can't think of any. I'll ask my girlfriend when she gets home.

She thinks I look a little like Bear Grylls did when he was young, or like the red headed bloke from Life and Homeland. Not really a fictional character though.

EDIT: My family think I look like Shaggy.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
I have been told I look like Barry from Hi Fidelity. Possibly because of my extra weight and unkempt appearance, and possibly because Belle and Sebastian sucks ass!

Jan 13, 2012
Zhukov said:
Well...

I'm caucasian, mid twenties, tall, solidly built, badly out of shape, with a longish face, big nose, untidy black hair, and slightly silly sideburns.

Uh... Wolverine before he hit the gym?

Yeah, I got nothin'.
Hey, if you get into shape you could possibly look like every single male video game protagonist ever :D

OT: A few people have stated that I look like an older version of Denzel from FF7AC

I'm not sure if they're complementing me or insulting me.

Ben Agar

Dec 4, 2010
I've been told I bare a strong resemblance to Tom Hiddleston's Loki, apparently.

My work mate going as far as saying "we looked like twins separated at birth."

Jun 5, 2010
I've been told I look like a fat version of Jackie Estacado(Protagonist from The Darkness 1&2 and the dark horse comics) and I find it flattering. My nickname among my friends and boyfriend is "Big Sexy" because of this.

nomzy

Jan 29, 2010
According to my friends, the way I speak and act etc are very similar. (The portrayal of him, not the actual person)
I've watched the show, but I don't see it >.<

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
StBishop said:
She thinks I look a little like Bear Grylls did when he was young, or like the red headed bloke from Life and Homeland. Not really a fictional character though.
No way on Bear Grylls, he's got a rather distinct nose. I don't know who the other guy is, and the pics are brokens.

I've never been told I look like anybody fictional or famous. I like to think I look like a young Michael Fassbender though. It's not true at all mind you, but it's still nice to think about.

I have been confused IRL with people before though, that's kind of awkward.

Edit: They're fixed now. I can see the resemblance to the ginger one, except not ginger ofc.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Dags90 said:
StBishop said:
No way on Bear Grylls, he's got a rather distinct nose. I don't know who the other guy is, and the pics are brokens.

I've never been told I look like anybody fictional or famous. I like to think I look like a young Michael Fassbender though. It's not true at all mind you, but it's still nice to think about.

I have been confused IRL with people before though, that's kind of awkward.

Edit: They're fixed now. I can see the resemblance to the ginger one, except not ginger ofc.
Yeah, she thinks it's all in the mouth and eyes with Bear.

I personally can't see it, although it would be awesome to look like Bear Grylls.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
I look like generic brown-haired stubble-faced protagonist guy after a few weeks of binge-drinking... you know, kinda like a slightly chubbier version of Nathan Drake.

Death Carr

Less Than 3D
Mar 30, 2011

Scrawny, short brown hair, kinda lanky.

I am a spitting image of him.
That's why I'm cosplaying him at AVcon at the end of the month.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
The Female Vrykul in WoW only a bit less frowny... I tried on a helmet like that once and even I have to admit by the photo I was as close a body and hair type to the actual model as it got.

If I ever tried to cosplay... I'd try that.

Shocksplicer

Apr 10, 2011
GoaThief said:
Although not entirely fictional, Ezio Auditore (apparently). Had a couple of people tell me this now.
Hate to break it to you, but Ezio isn't real... He is entirely fictional.

OT. I dunno, maybe Peter Bishop from Fringe?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
No idea which fictional character look like me but I know for one thing my bro can easily pull off Itachi from Naruto. He cosplay as him with minimum effect when it come to the face. Well ok he bought a wig but only because he couldn't be bother to let his black hair grow longer.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Someone commented on my DA cosplay picture saying I look like Roxie from Scott Pilgrim.
So I'm cosplaying her next xD

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
Well, I look like Walter Shepard and Paul Hawke. I'm pretty sure that there are no characters that look like me, since Finnish people have that kind of look that no characters I've seen have. So, I guess there's at least one Nord in at least one Elder Scrolls game that looks somewhat like me.