What fictional Character do you look like?

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Well, apparently I look like Peter from Narnia. And since I am 17, I'll give you guys the older look. And I have to say...I do look similar.

Wut? I would say that isn't a bad thing. ^_^
I shall look like him now and go meet him one day.

Spectral Dragon

Jun 14, 2011
Apparently I look like L from Death Note. When I sat in his position a while ago a friend just went "woah..." and reached for for her camera.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Every christmas in Norway, an eastern european movie adaptation of Cinderella airs on the tv.

At least when I wear a costume.

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
When I had long hair I got told I look like Heath Ledger's character from A Knight's Tale. At least I think that's what the films called. Haven't seen it.

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Pick any character from a modern-set movie (except for Tropic Thunder) played by Jack Black. That's who I look like.

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
Well according to what people "amusingly" shout at me in the streets: Wolverine :/

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Apparently, I look like a less muscular Duke Nukem.
I've got short blonde hair that isn't SUPPOSED to be a flat-top, but usually ends up looking like one anyways right after I get a haircut. And I love wearing sunglasses.
I guess it works fine, because I can also do a pretty good Duke Nukem impression.

But also, thanks to my blonde hair and blue eyes, I usually get compared to Nazis more than anything.

Royta

Aug 7, 2009
A lot of people compare me with Sherlock from the new BBC tv series. I kind of get it, but not completely.

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
Can't say I do. But like I said in the Look like thread, Tell me if you know any fictional long haired, semi dark skinned, tall, fat and muscular south east Asian.

Mighty Lighty

Mar 23, 2009
I'm white, doesn't where glasses and have brown hair...........

Oh dear, I could be everyone
(except I'm a tad chubby with large eyebrows)

Dragonclaw

Dec 24, 2007
With short hair I'm enough of a dead ringer (in looks and attitude) for Dante from CLERKS that I've been asked for my autograph at SDCC and a couple other comic shows when Kevin Smith and co were in attendance.