What game are you most looking forward to being released next?

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
Starcraft II is the big one. I'm also really looking forward to Okamiden and Portal 2. Civilization 5 I don't know much about, but Civ 4 is awesome so I bet Civ 5 is also gonna be great.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
Star Craft II,preordered my Collector's Edition so looking forward to that at the end of the month.

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
Other M, Dead Rising 2, Singularity, New Vegas, Metal Gear Rising, Mafia 2, and Final Fantasy 13 Versus because it has the Kingdom Hearts battle system.

If Kingdom Hearts battle system were a woman, I would write a letter to it. For it to come back, and not have me become "tired" or some shit, then get saved by this world's exclusive party member. Except for Auron. I don't care if it's the way he makes an entrance.
Ok, the battle system had nothing to do with that, just development. But still. That was annoying. But I loved the Reaction commands.

Sorry that turned into a rant, but Versus could be better that KH II at least, not to mention the normal 13.
Also, I want Iron-sights in New Vegas. Ok Thanks, bye.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
For me;
Portal 2
Mass Effect 3
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Dragon Age 2
Saint's Row 3
Half-Life 2: Episode 3 (if Valve has even started working on it)
Guild Wars 2
Okamiden
Golden Sun DS
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
and I've heard rumors of a Prototype 2.

Enigma6667

Apr 3, 2010
Portal 2 & The Last Guardian.

Fallout New Vegas looks fun, albeit it's just Fallout 3 with moar stuff. But how can you complain with having more Fallout 3?!?!

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Coming out soon:
Halo: Reach

Seriously, I'm going crazy for this game and in all extensive purposes this is looking like the final definitive Halo to rule them all... that and I preordered my Legendary Edition, so there's that too.

Portal 2

Loved the first to pieces and I can't wait to see a huge full game's worth of puzzles to solve and witty humor to listen to while doing it and hopefully more music by GLaDOS.

Fallout: New Vegas

I've only been a fan of Fallout recently after playing Fallout 3. But still I love the atmosphere and feel of the franchise so I want to see more.

Dead Space 2

Like with Portal, loved the first one and can't wait to see the new stuff done with the second.

Still to be developed:

Mass Effect 3

This is just because there are so many questions I want answered for my conclusion to what amounts to my personal version of the Mass Effect trilogy.
Such as:
Will the starcrossed lovers Commander James Shepard and Operations Chief Ashley Williams mend their relationship and reafirm their love for each other? Will Wrex be able to lead the Krogan people under Urdnot to a good future with Mordin's cure for the genophage in development? Will the Quarians and Geth be able to put aside their differences in order to help both races? How will Cerberus respond to Shepard's 'resignation' from their leadership? Will Liara be able to overthrow the Shadow Broker? Will Garrus and Tali and everyone else in my last two teams return to fight the good fight once more? And most of all... can we stop the Reapers?

All these questions and many more will be answered in the next exciting game of... MASS EFFECT, VREX EDITION!!

So yeah, a lot of stuff to look forward to in the near future it seems.