What game can you replay over and over?

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
I've repeatedly finished the first five TR games since I played them.

Trying to finish with the most ammo, medipacks etc. Mostly because I love the levels though.
And I try to leave a big enough gap between playthroughs for me to forget most of the puzzles.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
xmbts said:

OT:Also Fire Emblem.
If i had a GBA SP or a Ds Lite id be playing it right now.
Hector ftw.

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
CmRet said:
Mass Effect 2. I'm working on my third playthrough. I need to do it renegade after this.
try beating it 5 times! XD i got so sick of it when i was at the end of the 5th playthrough, i was just TOO good!

i could probably do halos 1-3 for a long time also. and final fantasy X since its so looooong.

jamradar

Sep 13, 2010
My goto game(game you goto when you dont want to play anyother game) is Robotron2084.

Hader

Jul 7, 2010
Multiplayer, Halo PC - Love that game to death and I have enough 'old-guard' pals who do too. I will be playing that one for years to come for sure.

Other than that, Dragon Age is a big one, so is Mass Effect, Rome Total War, and a few others.

Oct 2, 2010
Sly Skater Man said:
The original Halo.
Quoted for truth. Easily more replayability than any other single player Ive touched before.

A lot of newer Halo players get a little boggled by that, but I would argue it's a pretty straightforward case of complexity through simplicity.

Nick Angelici

Feb 14, 2010
Mass effect 2, beat it 8 times now, no really, times, 3 times as my soldier for difficulty stuff, 2 times as a vanguard because they are my favorite class, 2 times as a sentinel, and 1 once for infiltrator, in fact, Im on my nineth go now.... as infiltrator again

OmegaAlucard777

Sep 20, 2010
Mass Effect 2. Halfway through 19th playthrough. Now I'm going ME1 as an Infiltrator. See how that class works... then move him into ME2 for number 20. But I <3 Vanguards...

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Mega Man X2

The game is probably the best in the X series overall.
While it's easy, it's also designed to flow, while letting the player toy around with the excellent boss weapons to his/her heart's content.

It never really gets old.

LoL_Metal

Dec 3, 2010
For me and my friends the original counter-strike .... every now and then we get together to play a couple of games in dust,assault and iceworld my god we love it ...