What game did you play the most during your childhood

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
Either 102 Dalmatians: Puppies To The Rescue for PC or the first Kingdom Hearts.

Faroh

Nov 16, 2009
Super Mario Bros 3 on my NES (which i still own) until I got my first PC and wasted half my life on Starcraft and the other half on Nox.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
Mortal Kombat, all of them except for the first 3D one that I forgot the name of.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
There were many I'm going to list the ones I played the most.
On my N64 it was Mario Party, Legend of Zelda Majora's mask an Ocarina of time, Kirby 64 and F-zero X played them so much my N64 actually burned!
On PC StarCraft, Age of Empires and Maple Story which was my first MMORPG but I stopped liking MMORPGs recently now I just find them boring and think how could I have spent so much time in Maple Story?
And on GameCube it was Time Splitters 2 and Future Perfect, Metal Gear Solid The twin snakes (even though I didn't knew english when I played this I still liked the videos) and Wind Waker.
And those were the games I played the most.
Edit: Oh I almost forgot I played Super Smash Brothers Melee to death I probably have full years of playtime accumulated for that thing in fact I still play it from time to time!

Hitmann

Sep 15, 2009
Command & Conquer + sequels... I guess Red Alert more than the others put together, mainly 'cos the C&C multiplayer was difficult to get working properly...