What Game Have You Beaten The Most

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
I guess Starfox 64, since it only takes like, 30 minutes to beat. I must have beaten it over 100 times by now.

stiborge

Sep 23, 2009
I've been Psychonauts 4 or 5 times now. And I think i've beat Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage like 3 times and helped my little cousin beat it.

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
Sonic The Hedgehog 2. Played that so much I found out a few glitches myself and was able to get the 7 Chaos Emeralds within the first level of the game.

Malgorath

Jul 13, 2010
Psychonauts. Beat it at least 5 times. Still hate (and get lost during) the climb to the top of the asylum. Rest of the game is great.
Also, I have beaten all of Warcraft III three or four times.

Drakane

May 8, 2009
The original gold cartridge zelda for NES,I use to know both playthroughs by heart... now I just remember the first one. I played it on my bros wii as the download and only died 3 times... not bad for how ever many years it has been

followed not so closely by Shining Force for the sega game gear, I played the sega and snes one also but not as much.

Extreme Pajamas

Apr 2, 2010
Mega Man 6, which I still play once in a while, with a close second by StarFox 64. I loved Area 6, the last hard path level before Venom where you get the medal for 300 kills/points.
Heheh...piece of highly explosive cake...

Gunsang

Jun 7, 2010
Either Emperor: Battle for Dune, Sonic the Hedgehog 2 or Madden 09 depending on your definition of beating a game. If Superbowls count as beating Madden then Madden 09 is by far the game I beat the most. If not, I've been playing Emperor: Battle for Dune for at least 8 years and it's an easy game to beat. On the other hand I've played Sonic the Hedgehog 2 through three generations of consoles (Sega Genesis, PS2, Xbox360) so it's really hard to say which one I've beaten more.

Gonswell

Aug 16, 2010
the ratchet and clank games man. all of them, including the future series. go through it once, then go through it another three times on challenge mode to get all the weapons upgraded all the way. then come back another 6 months later and start a new file and do the whole thing over again. i couldn't tell you how much i played each individual game.

Volkade

Dec 28, 2009
Hell I don't even remember what games I have and haven't beaten. Probably Fallout 3, Oblivion or Halo 2.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
The only games I can remember playing more than once was Super Metroid, Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Silver and SSB Melee. Probably Super Metroid, just beat it a month ago and I think that was the 6th time.

SkoopMaster

Jul 4, 2010
I don't know why but when splinter cell chaos theory came out I was so deeply engrossed with the new shiny graphics and smarter AI that I would replay missions just to find a new way to take out guards or go through the entire game with out killing a single person and just lurk in the shadows.

I still play it even to this day and it still looks nice.

Dark2003

Jun 17, 2010
Resident Evil 2, yes after all this time of gaming, it still hold the rank at number 1

Kuilui

Apr 1, 2010
Resident Evil 3 I would guess. I beat that game no joke about 30 or 40 times at least.

Great North

Feb 3, 2010
Definitely the Ratchet and Clank games. Added together, I think I've beaten them maybe twelve times? The most beaten one being Up Your Arsenal.

infinity_turtles

Apr 17, 2010
Probably Breath of Fire 3. I've played through that game a lot. And I always take the time to get a Goo King Sword in each playthrough. Even with my atrocious luck. So it's definitely the game I've sunk the most time into.

Kiju

Apr 20, 2009
Clover Studios' Okami.

I think I've beaten it a good two-dozen times, each time trying to make it harder for myself. Finally decided on getting no health boosts except the ones I'm given, using no health items, no scrolls, and only the first weapon without Gold Dust sprinkled on it.