What Game Have You Beaten The Most

ReaperzXIII

Jan 3, 2010
Ocarina of Time I beat it almost every year when it is christmas and I feel like busting out the ol' Nintendo 64 or during holidays when there is no good new games out.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
The game I've beaten most is Max Payne 2: The fall of Max Payne.
I've beaten it like 7 times or so, gone trough every single corner and tried loads of different stuff. I beat all of the difficulty levels and then started over.
I have no idea why i played it so much, i mean it was a great game, but i never play a game so much.

Tourette

Dec 19, 2009
KotOR 1 & 2
Mass Effect 1 & 2
Tomb Raider 1
Resident Evil 1 & 2
Metal Gear Solid 1 & 4
Doom 1, 2 & Final Doom

Those games I have played so many times and it seems the majority were from the PS1 which I don't think ever had a chance to cool down.

elilupe

Jun 1, 2009
Its a tie between Metal Gear Solid 3 and Kingdom Hearts. Ive beaten both somewhere around 10 times.

pauloalbatross

Nov 10, 2009
Minesweeper - beat it several thousand times :p
One of the various Pokemon games - they've all just become a blur in hindsight

Mighty the Moose

Aug 11, 2010
Civilization 2. The original XCOM: UFO Defense and its sequel, Terror from the Deep. Spent 100's of hours playing those three games.

I can't think of any recent games that I've bothered to play through more than once.

ornulu

Mar 19, 2009
saints row 2, dragon age, fallout, and the godfather II...those games are epic!

Jun 11, 2008
arcade109 said:
Metal Gear Solid. The first one. I've played that thing like 20 times. LOVE IT!
Do you mean the actual first one and not the one on the Playstation?

OT: I really shouldn't have to point this out but for anyone who does not know my Avatar I have probably played FFVII the most and beaten it the most.

Aardvark Soup

Jul 22, 2008
I have beaten Paper Mario about eight times. It's pretty much a tradition for me to play that game at least once every year. And once I'm finished replaying every single Zelda game I'm going to play it again.