What Game Have You Completed The Most?

Samuel Adams

Apr 16, 2009
Search Bar'd nothing like this came up so, as the title says what game have you beaten the most.
For me, Half life 2 wins that category with at least 10 completions. Post the game(s) you have completed most and or more than once.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Both Pikmin games. For the second one, My friend and I practically devoted ourselves to complete all the co-op missions. That was fun.

CNKFan

Aug 20, 2008
I beat Mass Effect like 4 times and RE 4 like 10 times in a row with the Chicago Typewriter.

Bloody Crimson

Sep 3, 2009
I usually only beat games once, but my brother has cleared most Pokemon games at least 3 times.
If you count Skirmish modes, Battle for Middle Earth 1 skirmish wins: around 5 or 6.

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
Probably goes to Resident Evil 4. 4 or 5 plays? I clock in so many more hours when I replay RPG's though. RE playthroughs get faster, Final Fantasy doesn't really.

Saint Dillon

May 28, 2009
I've beaten all these twice:
Morrowing.
Oblivion.
Assassin's Creed.
CoD3.

These I haven't kept track but most likely I've beaten them more than twice.
Halo 3.
Tony Hawk's Underground 2: Remix for PSP.
Harvest Moon for Nintendo 64.
Starfox for Nintendo 64.

There's probably more I'm forgetting.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Hmm...probably something in my Genesis collection (probably Sonic 2). Still I can't remember exactly.

I'm going to assume multiple difficulty settings count separately and go with Devil May Cry 3 at about eight times.

Samuel Adams

Apr 16, 2009
whiskey rock n said:
Max Payne and the sequel
Saint Dillon said:
I've beaten all these twice:
Morrowing.
Oblivion.
Assassin's Creed.
CoD3.

These I haven't kept track but most likely I've beaten them more than twice.
Halo 3.
Tony Hawk's Underground 2: Remix for PSP.
Harvest Moon for Nintendo 64.
Starfox for Nintendo 64.

There's probably more I'm forgetting.
It would take up a few pages to list ALL the games ive beaten twice and I'm angry, I bought Max Payne 1 and 2 on steam and i try to run it and i get an error telling me i need direct x 8 for MP1 or 9 for MP2 ? I don't see why considering I do have them and updated drives so I'm pretty angry but i got them on sale like 10$ for both, so I'm not THAT mad.

N-Sef

Jun 21, 2008
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne/Lucifer's Call. I wanted to get all the endings.

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Baldur's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn. I've lost count of how many times I've played through that by now. More recently The Witcher has seen the most play throughs.