What Game Have You Completed The Most?

S29 Afterlife

Jun 3, 2009
Ha.
Oblivion at least 9 times.
my 360 memory is running out of room due to the separate gamer profiles i have based on what class i'm going to choose in Oblivion.
I'm just a big sucker for RPG's like that.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
San Andreas: 4
FFT: 3
Huge tie for third including such classics as FFVII and A Link to the Past.

PirateKing

Nov 19, 2008
Metroid Fusion. I would try(in vain) to find every hidden item. I'll probably try again soon.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
halo, I probably won it like 30 times, halo 2, probably 20 times, halo 3... like 4 times

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
Okami. I've only played it through twice, but keep in mind that that is 100 hours of gameplay.

I plan to play it through again, it is so captivating <3

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
Either Portal, Jak II, or Half-Life 2. I really played those games to death, and I know absolutely everything there is to know about those games. (I also know everything about Jak and Daxter, and Jak 3, but I haven't completed those games nearly as many times).

I could also blaze through those games incredibly quickly.

EDIT: Forgot Fallout 3, I have about 800 hours.
I also forgot about Team Fortress 2, I have exactly 1130.5 hours logged. AND STILL NO HATS >.>

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
That would probably have to be Gun. *Sniff* one of the best damn games I've evr played!

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Super Metroid!

I speedrun that game periodically. My fastest time is 1.5 hours, but im slipping of late and can no longer execute the mockball.

The first time i played it, it took forever.
The second time I found the vast majority of the items.
The third time I tried to do everything out of order.

I must have beaten it 15 more times at a minimum.

KaZZaP

Aug 7, 2008
Oblivion, I have it on Xbox with all the DLC and pirated it on the PC (no way I'm buying 2 games) to play with mods. I've made easily over 10 characters that have gotten level 30+. I've made the godliest characters in that game some with hacks some without and I'll never get bored of it. There's so many different ways to play that game, I made one Argonian that's main focus was drowning people. Luring them into water and cast burden and sap strength spells... good times.

I'm pretty pissed that now they're making an MMO and not planning on making a single player game.

Aug 31, 2009
mine would have to be either tony hawk 2 or 3 dont know how many but i know i have completed all of them more than once except down hill jam but that was just silly

swtstar777

Jul 27, 2009
Morrowind also. But lately I've been going at Oblivion like crazy. Its just so fun going to the shivering isles!

Grampy_bone

Mar 12, 2008
Nowadays I rarely play a game more than once, but when I was a kid and only had a Super Nintendo, my first two games were Zelda Link to the Past and Final Fantasy 2(4). I must have played through each one a dozen times at least.

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
Probably doesn't count, but I've completed the arcade mode in Marvel vs Capcom 2 something like 100 times.

Asickorphan

Jun 16, 2009
Sporadic chaos said:
Probably KOTOR..
That's what I was gunna say! I beat it like 15 times!!!!! and once got the secret chat with the general! and once I found the kill gun! I could never figure out how to make Mandalore into a jedi though...

mongolloid

Jun 27, 2009
The3Apocalypses said:
Pokemon Blue...12 times, Yellow at least twice, and Red once...Since they're all the same game, 15 completions... WOOT!!!
Yup. I too have completed those very games many times. They just never get old.

Onichanbura

Aug 25, 2009
I have sadly finished re4 (without exageration) at least 500 times. I just realized how weird/pathetic that is.