What Game Have You Completed The Most?

Choirs

Apr 14, 2009
Vampire: The Masquerade

uncountable amount of times.. every gender/race combination played at least once

WithHisHat

May 27, 2009
I'm not really a fan of replaying games. I have tried it before but I usually lose interest half-way through. I already know the story and that's all I really play for.

The only game I beat twice was Mass Effect but that was because my first character was an evil dick and I didn't want to bring him into Mass Effect 2. Plus, it was at leas a year gap in playthoughs.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Inc. the SNES, emulated SNES, PSX, and now the DS versions, I would defiantly have to say Chrono Trigger. Between all the versions I mentioned above, I couldn't even tell you how many times I've beaten it; more then I can count I'll say that.

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
Fallout, Fallout 3, STALKER, Deus Ex, Mass Effect and, Super Mario Brothers 3, and maybe Fallout 2, but I'm less sure of that one.

I've started and gotten most of the way through Arcanum and Vampire: Bloodlines way too many times to count, but I've only actually finished each game once or twice.

blazinwings

Aug 9, 2009
fire emblem the sacred stones, easily. i unlocked 100% of the support conversations in that game, and i crap you not. easily over 300 hours in that game.

KarumaK

Sep 24, 2008
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War

Nobody flies those blood filled skies as much as me.

Redd

Sep 2, 2009
Uhm, I can't really say for sure. I don't usually pay attention. I can say TE Oblivion, everyone has I know, uhm GTA4 not sure why but I did,I'd have to go and look through all my stuff. But I do tend to like to do everything a game has to offer. If not, I couldn't really call myself a gamer.

Well, maybe a casual gamer. You know, finish the story line, go back and play again if I felt like it. But I think I'm just a niche above casual gamer. So, yeah.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
A tie between Super Mario 64 and both of the Pikmin games, but I think Pikmin 2 wins in the end.

RetroViruses

Aug 7, 2008
Pokemon Blue...12 times, Yellow at least twice, and Red once...Since they're all the same game, 15 completions... WOOT!!!

Someguynamedryan

Jul 4, 2009
Final Fantasy VI and Super Mario RPG (SNES FFVI version)
100% on both I had a strange child hood with those two games <_<

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
Civilization 3 (with 4 and 2 a close second and third)

I tend to not replay "story" games.