What game have you played with the worst multiplayer?

Left4Meds

Jul 9, 2009
I remember being excited about CoD4 playing online.
First servers I joined, instant spawn killed, and dark and confusing map.
I have no clue where my teammates are, and no idea where to go.
That's just my opinion, I'm not saying it's a bad game.

lostclause

Mar 31, 2009
SW republic commando. Felt vestigial and unecessary especially when a multiplayer co-op would have been much better.

EDIT: do you mean the game in general or a specific match?

lostclause

Mar 31, 2009
Krakyn said:
I really didn't like the Halo multiplayer.
The one great advantage of halo's multiplayer is that everyone has it so it's not hard to arrange a system link match with some friends. Plus there is quite a bit of room for customisation (not just forge).

GRoXERs

Feb 4, 2009
Halo 3 and GeOW2, which both tend to be lagtastic shitshows of dull, repetitive killing, mostly because the same weapons are all that are ever used.

Halo 3 - assault rifle, shotgun, battle rifle
Gears 2 - shotgun two-piece and chainsaws. Seriously, this game is broken compared to its predecessor.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
Left4Meds said:
I remember being excited about CoD4 playing online.
First servers I joined, instant spawn killed, and dark and confusing map.
I have no clue where my teammates are, and no idea where to go.
That's just my opinion, I'm not saying it's a bad game.
Now that's because you joined a bad server. Now when you join a good one, god its enjoyable.

Crysis multiplayer was awful. At launch, there was no TDM. What game that has multiplayer doesn't have TDM at launch?!

Its also unbalanced as hell. If you join later in the game, you have to use the starting weapons while everyone else carries freeze rays, rail guns, tac nukes, but you have a crappy SMG.

Quackster42

Apr 18, 2009
I personally do not like any Gears of War multiplayer. It just a personal preference. It just seems like the controls are sluggish and this feeling is not helped by the slow jog you character runs at.

Halfbreed13

Apr 21, 2009
Halo multiplayer.

It basically consists of running to the best weapon of the map and spawn killing everyone else >.>

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
F.E.A.R. 2 hands down. First one had original, fun, frantic multiplayer where most people did martial arts fighting. Two was a big letdown. only a few maps and not a massive online community.

Telperion

Storyteller
Apr 17, 2008
Farcry 2

It felt like a meaningless shoot-fest with a lot of running around with guns that crapped out on you in no time at all. I mean not only did I have to worry about running out of ammo, but the gun-jams in multiplayer - come on!

JoeKickAzz

Feb 22, 2009
I AM ABOUT TO MAKE ALL OF YOUR COMPLAINTS LOOK LIKE KITTENS

THE DARKNESS

now go cry in your corner!

JoeKickAzz

Feb 22, 2009
GRoXERs said:
Halo 3 and GeOW2, which both tend to be lagtastic shitshows of dull, repetitive killing, mostly because the same weapons are all that are ever used.

Halo 3 - assault rifle, shotgun, battle rifle
Gears 2 - shotgun two-piece and chainsaws. Seriously, this game is broken compared to its predecessor.
Laging isn't the the games fault, its either your fault for having bad connection, or because the host has a bad connection

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
somelameshite said:
Crysis multiplayer was awful. At launch, there was no TDM. What game that has multiplayer doesn't have TDM at launch?!
TF2 -_-
I never understood that; a TF2 Deathmatch mode would be sweet. I don't see any reason why not because the objective modes would be unaltered.

But OT, CoD4 sometimes. Sometimes it's awesome, sometimes you get paired with immense idiots, so it differs from match to match.