What game have you replayed the most times?

lord.jeff

Oct 27, 2010
Viewtiful Joe, I've played every difficulty with every character at least twice and I have played through the game several other times

DVS Storm

Jul 13, 2009
For me it is Max Payne 2. That game is just so damn good. Also Mass Effect 1 and 2, KOTOR, Halo: Combat Evolved and Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter.

Ranchcroutons

Sep 12, 2010
Star Fox 64 since it only takes like an hour or two to beat. When I was a kid I probably beat it about 20 times

revenge6000

Oct 14, 2009
halo3rulzer said:
Fallout 3. I no-lifed the fuck out of that game XD.
I did the same when it first came out. At the time I was working the late shift at a gas station, so I didn't even get home until 3:00 AM. Then I would build a super intense couch/pillow fort and play until well past the sun coming up.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Redlin5 said:
Mr.Pandah said:
Redlin5 said:
Mr.Pandah said:
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

Way too many times to count.
Same here. I played it to death as a kid. However, I've replayed Freelancer hundreds of times.

Also notable is Blitzkrieg 2, which I have beaten on hard mode 2 times now...

[sub]Berlin is sooooo hard![/sub]
I mean, lets be honest. A game where I get put into the "Koopa Troop" and fight alongside Bowser? Who is a COMPLETE. BAD.ASS.?

What is not to freakin' like?

A cloud prince...a kickass doll that shoots. A SPOOF ON THE POWER RANGERS BEFORE GOD HAND?! Amazing!
I was furious when I learned the sequel was shut down. Sure the Paper Mario games are good but man... I miss that continuity. I'd replay it sometime this year but I left my SNES and games back in Saskatchewan.
I personally would just like a re-release on the DS or something. JUST SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

instantbenz said:
Mr.Pandah said:
Redlin5 said:
Mr.Pandah said:

Same here. I played it to death as a kid.[/sub]
I mean, lets be honest. A game where I get put into the "Koopa Troop" and fight alongside Bowser? Who is a COMPLETE. BAD.ASS.?

What is not to freakin' like?

A cloud prince...a kickass doll that shoots. A SPOOF ON THE POWER RANGERS BEFORE GOD HAND?! Amazing!
I know what I'm doing over spring break for the 20th time. Can't forget the password (it's pearl) and those damn 3D puzzles.

My top 3 for replay would be:

Super Mario RPG
Final Fantasy VI
Metal Gear Solid 2

I played them all on Xmas day for 5 years. Start them and finish them over Xmas break. Good times when I didn't have to work.
chronolos said:
Mr.Pandah said:

Yes im not the only one. the game is just so amazing in every way. it taught me how to read 0.o
Svrhero said:
Mr.Pandah said:

This! Probably 7 or 8 times, next, fable 1 @ 6 times, and Chronology Trigger / FF3(6) 5 times each respectfully
Bwahaha domination of the thread with Super Mario RPG!

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
It's between Bioshock, The Silent Hill series, The Fallout series or Dragon Age: Origins. I'm compelled to do replays a lot...

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Any of the pokemon games, I know I've played them more than I'd care to admit.
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Silent Hill series
Diablo 2

sylekage

Dec 24, 2008
I've played the Halo series more times then I can count. Also, when it was out, I played the hell out of Red faction. Blowing holes into walls just felt so satisfying.

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
Ratchet and Clank 2. 9 times it is I think. I have literally more bolts than I could spend.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
If you don't count RTS skirmishes/multiplayer... Chrono Trigger. I think I've gotten all of the endings three or four times each, minimum... and some of 'em countless times.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
jak 2, 12 times. First 4 times were on a fat Ps2. Then we sold it and got a slim, which I played 4 times on again. Then I bought Jak X which corrupted my memory card, so I replayed Jak 2 yet another 4 times.

sheah1

Jul 4, 2010
Armored Core, For Answer, I just adore making the mechs, the replay-centric story also helps.

The_Yeti

Jan 17, 2011
hm, Digimon world 3 for PS1, many crash bandicoots for PS1, Intelligent Cube PS1, Resident Evil 1-3 PS1, a few of the Gex's for PS1

Dragon Quest 8 PS2, truly always a beloved memory

Diablo2 PC, offline obviously because blizzard never protected it from a trillion chinese spammers and item farm bots

All in all i'd say Diablo2-expansion pack. is the game that has always had the most draw on me, memory's more beautiful then actuality, a blend of terrible quality pixel mush and neon loot, o the loot there was. Andariels melons and poison spit, Duriel being as strong and smelly as 5 Batman's, Mephisto one anime scene from officially being tentacle-r4pe, Diablo being noisy, Baal being a boring blur. and all the repetitively repainted enemy's you could ever click to death.

Diablo3, hurry damn you, I wish to kill things while listening to a diablo soundtrack while not going blind from what is almost an 8bit wonder.