What game have you replayed the most times?

Sharalon

Jan 19, 2011
Portal. Well i guess that's cheating since i played through it a couple of times the day i got it.. It doesn't take too long once you know all the puzzles xD

Daveeo

Feb 5, 2011
The legend of zelda ocarina of time. Played it through so many times now it´s hard to remember!

Gryphonmind

Jan 16, 2010
Spyro, hands down. Any of the original three by Insomniac games, I gave up on the rest 5 minutes in due to sloppy controls. I've completely lost track of how many times I've played them since I got them way back when they were new, probably some where in the range of 20-30s. Got bored on vacation once with my PS1 and little else to do and beat all three to completion (which includes the bonus levels usually meaning 110% or 120% complete) in one afternoon.

I still wish they released the Stewart Copeland soundtracks for the games, it made even my most hated levels enjoyable.

Portal is undoubtedly second, played it at least ten times and could easily play it ten times more without getting bored.

drwow

Nov 25, 2009
mega man battle network 2
I have no idea, I'm just on the road so much and that's always the game I play, it's not even that good.

AugustFall

May 5, 2009
Pokemon Blue. Kotor is in second but it's not a close second.

Edit: Nope, LoZ: Links Awakening is a close second, I played the shit out of that game when I was younger.

Etherian87

Feb 7, 2011
The Madman said:
But for most replayed? Probably Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate 2. If I were to combine the time I've spent playing those games it'd probably be some terrifyingly high number that would simultaneously make me ponder how much time I've wasted on video games while also reminiscing fondly about just how damned good that series is.
this.
also sonic 1,2,3,& knuckles, Castlevania IV and Streets of Rage

Dark Prophet

Jun 3, 2009
Half-Life 2 ,7 times
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC ,about 10 times
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CS ,5 times
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. CoP ,5 times
Mass Effect ,6 times
Fallout 3 GOTY, 9th playthrough started today
Doom 3, about 10 times
Dawn of War II, 6 times

Shinigami Fire

Oct 5, 2010
Ocarina of Time, Legend of Dragoon, Deus Ex, but by far the most completed ones for me were Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, and the first three Spyros. Fucking loved those games.

ModReap

Gatekeeper
Apr 3, 2008
Golden Sun, although Metroid Prime had gotten my attention more frequently now that I have the Trilogy.

AetherWolf

Jan 1, 2011
I replayed Spyro: Year of the Dragon and Kingdom Hearts II a lot back in the days... when I had no better games to play.

Jak2364

Feb 9, 2010
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (and the original Snake Eater), MGS4,and DMC3.
I've beaten MGS3 so many times i can remember exactly where just about every guard is and when i'll fight a certain thing. still can't beat it in European Extreme though. xD

liquidsolid

Feb 18, 2011
I chronologically play through the Metal Gear Solid series (excluding Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2) over and over starting with Snake Eater and ending with 4.

Another game I end up playing missions of when I have nothing better to do is Hitman: Blood Money.

Th37thTrump3t

Nov 12, 2009
revenge6000 said:
halo3rulzer said:
Fallout 3. I no-lifed the fuck out of that game XD.
I did the same when it first came out. At the time I was working the late shift at a gas station, so I didn't even get home until 3:00 AM. Then I would build a super intense couch/pillow fort and play until well past the sun coming up.
Thats how you get shit done man! XD

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
dawn of war, prototype and portal are the ones that come to mind. i cant normally bring my self to play games twice. even though they may have been great the first time. after that they just seem wrong. mainly cause i know whats going to happen. like bio shock. i can play that again cause i know the twist ending.

im trying to play the witcher again atm but i end up watching tv or coming on here instead.