What game is the biggest timewaster for you?

Feb 6, 2009
notoriouslynx said:
Darkrai said:
notoriouslynx said:
waste of time: spore
most amount of time: pokemon, i think 600 hours.
Got ya beat. 955+ hours. Too much time EV training for Platinum. lol
Waste of time-Dynasty Warriors
Most time spent-Well Pokemon.
Who are your pokemon? Mine are all evolutions of eevee and a lucario.
My friend has about 1000 hours also. She also has a bunch of eevees, but way higher in level than mine and a lot of other pokemon.
Dang.And I thought 100 hours was pushing it.

Joselyn

Feb 5, 2009
Tomb raider...as pathetic as it sounds, it's fun to just make her dive off huge caverns and
mess around in canoes......(when the game has been cleared)*coughs*

ChaoticLegion

Mar 19, 2009
Waste of Time : World of Warcraft.... also waste of damn money

Most time : Oblivion... with all the different character types and mods, it's yet to get boring for me... hundreds of hours of gameplay later.

duckfi8

Jan 21, 2009
Waste Of Time: Full Spectrum Warrior, and the expansion
Most Time: World of Warcraft before i quit, i had over 33 days logged in, and that was only my main

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
COD4 I've clocked 257 hours on that.

Other than that FF7 in which I spent over 100 hours, and I didn't particularly like it :p (damn you golden chocobo).

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Waste of time: Runescape.
Why the hell did I keep playing that crap?
Oh yeah, because my friends would start whining every time I quit.

Most time: I have absolutely no idea.

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
Oblivion, I got it when it first came out and it's only recently that I finaly wore it out completely, lately though I have to say Fallout 3, that game changed my sleeping pattern from go to sleep at eleven and get up at seven, to go to sleep at five am and get up at noon, damn you Bethesda and your amazing games.

SmartIdiot

Feb 10, 2009
Heroes of Might and Magic III. I can honestly say my friends and I have clocked up near 1000 hours on that (yes, we have lives but when you live where I live and it's fucking pissing down all the time it's telling you to waste your life on videogames).

AssassinX66

Mar 22, 2009
Waste of time:pokemon. I put countless hours of time into pokemon games as a kid.
Best use of time: Assassin's Creed. Killing a guard in the crowd with a hidden blade never gets old.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Spore was a big waste of time. I was really disappointed by it.

Also, I've spend so much time on Team Fortress 2, it's not even funny. And Left 4 Dead is the only game I've ever been playing and forgotten to eat.

BUG.exe

Mar 11, 2009
smash bros. brawl or mario kart wii (if you have online for mario kart). those are games i could play forever.

Weil

Mar 16, 2009
Spore's Space age.

That can take forever, depending on how you play.

N.K

Aug 19, 2008
Waste of time? Peggle. Apart from when that Beaver-dude pops up and says "Wicked" or something.

(I do love the game though, but it is a timesink)