What game led you to the most amount of rage quits?

Osmo

Nov 23, 2009
World of warcraft, before any expansions, being a warror was not fun, especially when you have to fight frost mages.

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
Lately MW2 in ground war, a lot of times when it is a domination match, I am the only one going for capture points, I end up getting top score on my team with like 15 kills, and the next guy has like 30 kills, what does that tell you? That they cannot defend either.

Canadaftw

Apr 24, 2009
Pong. All the high quality explosions and music were to distracting, it was to hard to find out what the goal was and every one in online multiplayer would use the same over powered weapon.

TheGreenManalishi

May 22, 2008
Amarok said:
TheGreenManalishi said:
HL2 - Raveholm *sudder*
Ah but was that a rage quit or a fear quit?
Rage. Fuck you, poison/speed zombies!

I rage quit MGS games when I get spotted on a no-alerts run, which you're kind of supposed to do in those runs, but, on occaision, the AI's Snake-Spotting skills are just cheap, and other times they're completely nerfed. Go figure.

Trotgar

Sep 13, 2009
I wanna be the guy.

Though many times the game crashed and therefore caused raging.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Silver Surfer on the NES.

Forget that shitty boxing game, whatever it was called - this game is the very definition of 'Nintendo Hard'.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Two games, Flying Warriors for NES and DJ Boy for the Sega Genesis. After not being able to beat the first boss on easy mode for 3 to 4 times I was truly done and will never speak of those games ever again.

Sep 14, 2009
Final Fantasy Dissidia while trying to beat a overleveld boss...holy hell there were a few where they made you look like a drunk 5 year old, you couldn't do shit, chaos was hard but i had more trouble on a jecht lvl 96 at one point, dear goddd....

mw2 multiplayer has its downs, im just trying to enjoy a good online, and i appreciate a good death and if some guy truly got me, but when a guy runs around with the javelin glitch, or he uses the retarded ass dual shotties while faster than speed of light, its fuckin bullshit, you literally can't even process they are there in your head before your dead.

another older game..the ORIGINAL mario party for n64..do adventure mode on the hardest mode, and do tug of war, DEAR GOD, no child should be bleeding from the palms spinning the stick so fast trying to beat that game..i was grounded for a month after that happened.

Edit: btw, for those of you complaining about martydom, dear god are you deaf? it makes a sound when it drops nad it gives you a few seconds to move, plus who the hell is retarded enough to run at the dead body immediatly, do you need to check to see if he shit his pants when he died?? last stand is way worse than martydom, and so is the AC130, that is a scary ass sound when you hear that hitting aorund you

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
COD4. aimbots or unbalanced teams (because of very skilled enemy players or really stupid teams).

Kenny Kondom

Oct 8, 2009
The imposssible platformer is funny to let someone else play... not so funny if youve never heard of it and your mates let you play...
that is a rage quit.. lol
and Guitar Hero. I know its not real guitar, and nothing comparded to a real one, but i always get a glimmer of 'wow, i am almost (STRESS *ALMOST*) a cool rockstar...'
And then comes along Rain In Blood....

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
KaiRai said:
CloggedDonkey said:
Call of Duty 4.
Damn you guy with shotgun! Damn you to hell!
MW2.

FUCK YOU DUAL SHOTGUNS!! FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!

It's either that or Vampire Rain. Or Need For Speed: Underground
[link]http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2009/11/30/[/link]
even thought I don't find DSD that annoying.

Xeverick

Dec 4, 2009
Red Faction (the first one) PS2...the sneaking bit! soo bloody stupid!! you have to stare at the floor and walls so they dont see you...still havent beaten it :S