What game led you to the most amount of rage quits?

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
God damn, we have a lot of unskilled players here. >.>;

Quake Live, but never because of a lack of personal skill.

Bilbo536

Sep 24, 2009
Helimocopter said:
pikmin, i don't know why, but if too many of my pikmin died at one sitting i would be to pissed off to even function
Agreed. All it takes is one mistake and half your army is gone. And I hated seeing those cute little guys die! Especially stupidly walking through a puddle with the wrong colour...
Also Super Mario Sunshine, some of those levels where Baby Bowser takes away FLUDD (you know the ones I mean) made me die so many times...so many dead Marios...

digipinky75910

Aug 25, 2009
Country
us
Shaman King for PS2. I love Shaman King the anime and really wanted to play this. Sadly, the TUTORIAL was too difficult to get past, and I threw everything I had at this thing.

kawaiiamethist

Nov 21, 2009
Dirge of Cerberus. God damn SE deciding to throw a shooter in an RPG genre was f**king cruel! >.< Not every gamer plays shooters, thus, we all don't have the mad skills to dodge enough f**king bullets to get through the f**king levels.

Torgo125

Oct 26, 2009
Project Eden. You don't necessarily die a lot, but the puzzles can be hard as piss to figure out. I don't know anyone that's beaten it without a guide.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
King of the N00bs said:
FreelanceButler said:
King of the N00bs said:
sonic unleashed...how could anyone possibly beat the final boss on that? it was impossible!!
I did!.. Once...
It only took me an hour and a half!
First part of the game I was worried I was gonna run out of lives.
ok ill admit it actually is possible just i must suck or somethin
Possible? Yes. Worth it? Not really.
I think the background to that boss is still burned into my eyes.

hobo_welf

Aug 15, 2008
I WANT TO BE THE GUY and KAIZO FKING MARIO

Goddamnit the most difficult, irritating, spiteful, cruel, clever, jkhsalkdhfalksdhf just talking about those games makes my vision turn red.

Dragon Age: Origins on hard makes me cry myself to sleep. Repeatedly.

Areck

Oct 23, 2009
I've raged CS:S a couple times, mostly because I get tired and when I get tired I get... rather unhappy. Phantom Brave: We Meet again I rage quit all the time. "Oh hey, finally reached level 30, time to move to a new area. Look, my enemys level 60! Yay." ends in death. Then theres the cheapest thing ever. Small maps with high speed enemys who know the spinny throw move. Summon a character and they instantly get thrown out of bounds and despawned. Can only use each character once per-fight, so when your down to the summoner your pretty much boned. Maximo made me rage quit a couple times, mostly on my attempted 'perfect' runs where I would die in the last couple areas. Ninja Gaiden 2: Swords of the something, NES title I got on VC. Final boss's second form is INVINCIBLE. Seriously, does anyone know how to kill this thing!?

the_dancy_vagrant

Apr 21, 2009
For PC, Supreme Commander. Nothing so frustrating as playing a mission that takes 3 hours only to get nuked by 3 opponents at once when it takes 25+ minutes to build the countermeasure that can only take down 1 nuke at a time. And then there's the build time FOR THE ACTUAL ANTI-MISSILE MISSILE, which is like another 20 minutes per. Seriously...to finish missions I would queue up defense buildings and then go make dinner. By the time I got back it would usually be ~3/4 done building.

PS2...lots of games, really. But the one that REALLY stands out is Devil May Cry 3, the non-greatest hits version wherein if you died at a boss you basically had to start over at the checkpoint in the middle of the level. Good gravy were the bosses needlessly hard.

Also for PS2, any and all Armored Core games after AC2. It was like there was no way to win...if you went for speed, you got blown up instantly. If you went for toughness, you were so slow you'd get meleed to death. If you went for balance, you spent so much money on ammo and repairs you had to replay missions over and over and over just to buy a single upgrade. That franchise is dead to me, DEAD I say.

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
the_dancy_vagrant said:
For PC, Supreme Commander. Nothing so frustrating as playing a mission that takes 3 hours only to get nuked by 3 opponents at once when it takes 25+ minutes to build the countermeasure that can only take down 1 nuke at a time. And then there's the build time FOR THE ACTUAL ANTI-MISSILE MISSILE, which is like another 20 minutes per. Seriously...to finish missions I would queue up defense buildings and then go make dinner. By the time I got back it would usually be ~3/4 done building.
There's an option to speed the game up, but that barely makes a dent in the time to do anything.

Check the build time on the Mavor UEF experimental artillery- 300 minutes!

But until that time you can just spam tech 2 heavy tanks, or on ocean maps, tech 2 hover tanks.

Takoto

Mar 25, 2009
The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil (Touhou) is making me rage quit like hell recently... Goddamn it Cirno...