What game led you to the most amount of rage quits?

MisterGobbles

Nov 30, 2009
The demo for Sonic '06. I played it in the middle of a Wal-Mart; camera and controls sucked so I lost all my lives on the first two obstacles.

Oh, and Mega Man 9, but that's obvious.

Insomniactk

Nov 11, 2008
Modern Warfare 2 singleplayer.
Usually I'm pretty calm, when I die I look at what I did wrong, and make sure not to do it again.
This is not possible in MW2:SP, the only time I die is when I'm trying to have a good time.
I'm playing on veteran so popping out of cover when under fire is suicide.
The whole gameplay for me is "Get under cover > shoot one guy > go back into cover and wait for the health-regen to kick in. Rinse and repeat."
Not having lean is annoying too. I should've pirated it, then I'd have my loved Dedicated Servers and lean!

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
Kenny Kondom said:
And then comes along Rain In Blood....
Okay this one confuses me.

Why do people think Rain in Blood is that hard on the guitar? I've beaten that song on my second try on expert and I'm not that good of a player.It's merciless on the drums yeah but the guitar?

But maybe I think it's so easy because I can play it on a real guitar.

lvl9000_woot

Oct 30, 2009
Dr. Love said:
Reuq said:
Halo 3... because its my most played game and populated by retards.
exactly my reason for picking it, nothing annoys me more then retards, and 90% of the people in that game are completely retarded. the only people who are competent, likable human beings are the ones who don't use their mikes, so not like you can really hear intelligence when you play, just 8 year olds telling me about sex with my mom last night.
wait, wait, wait, hold on...did you say 8yr old boy? I think I played Halo with him!....and he had sex with my mom too! So...that must mean we're brothers! YAY!

xD

Karlaxx

Oct 26, 2009
TheDoctor455 said:
Shadow of the Colossus.

I love that game, but on my first time through it, a lot of the fights stumped me. And what really pissed me off is that when the game felt I was a hopeless retard, it would have that creepy voice give me hints that ranged from slightly helpful to completely useless. Either way, if I hadn't figured out how to kill the Colossus by the time the game felt like insulting me, I would just rage quit, go play God of War for a while, and then put Shadow of the Colossus back in.
Holy crap.

That's almost what I was going to post, verbatim.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Punisher A.J. said:
Cogito said:
miracleofsound said:
COD4, no contest.

Martyrdom,
Lag,
Host advantage,
Martyrdom,
Glitchers and lag switchers
Bad days,
3x frag on shipment,
Random death
Martyrdom.

Oh, and did I mention Martyrdom?
MW2.... AC130 much?
I hate that goddamn thing. Hate all the air support. Especially Chopper Gunner.

Fuck it all in its ear.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
TheDoctor455 said:
Shadow of the Colossus.

I love that game, but on my first time through it, a lot of the fights stumped me. And what really pissed me off is that when the game felt I was a hopeless retard, it would have that creepy voice give me hints that ranged from slightly helpful to completely useless. Either way, if I hadn't figured out how to kill the Colossus by the time the game felt like insulting me, I would just rage quit, go play God of War for a while, and then put Shadow of the Colossus back in.
This is shameful to admit, but Shadow of the Colossus had me kicking walls and punching pillows on numerous occasions.

The camera drove me crazy at parts, as did the horsey shooting mechanics and some of the cryptic platforming parts.

The one with the geizers around it... my god I was almost in tears of rage.

OpiateChicken

Jul 2, 2009
clankwise said:
Modernwarfare2 some of those spec ops are impossible
This. I don't just plain suck at FPS's, but for some reason I suck at this one. I'm stuck on the Charlie missions on Hardened difficulty, can't do a thing.

Also, StarCraft... a few Terran missions I had an entire armada built up, lots of important buildings... then of course those all get nuked, destroying all my SUV's and barracks and Factories, and then I get screwed by siege tanks. At that point, it was just ENTER power overwhelming ENTER or ragequit.

Makeshift Koala

Aug 20, 2009
probably mass effect....

dont get me wrong, its an amazing game and its probably my favourite game of all time (that is until 2 comes out =])
but the absolute retarded autosave just makes me go from 'calm' to 'projectile controller' because of some stupid sniper shot that takes all my health away, or a krogan warlord who wont get out of my face.. and this death sends me back about 30 minutes..

TyrantGanado

Oct 21, 2009
I have a bad habit of rage quitting if a match is imbalanced and I'm on the losing team. It's mostly down to impatience, but getting airstriked or sniped whenever you go outside (or even when inside) on Bad Company is a nightmare. Any more than 10 minutes of this and I leave, cause it's too fucking frustrating.

That and a couple of times on GRID when people would not stop ramming me off the track, I swear some guy must've rammed me into the wall 4 times over two races, then when I hit him coming round a corner at 90 degrees (unintentionally at that), he tries to get me kicked. I quit willingly out of sheer annoyance.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
Karlaxx said:
TheDoctor455 said:
Shadow of the Colossus.

Holy crap.

That's almost what I was going to post, verbatim.
I'm a telepath... work it out...

powernade

Dec 5, 2009
ODST, I would be playing firefight solo well into my 3rd or 4th set and one tiny pixel-width is the difference between a melee and an assassination. I would be well past an Invincible medal and miss ninja-ing a chieftan by just so little and it would wind up killing me. I can have 6 or 7 spare lives lying around, and I'll still throw my controller. I have been more angry at that game than any other game (since N64 and many many PC titles) I've ever played combined.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Nba Live

Sometimes the opponent becomes so incredibly bullshit that it makes me homicidal.