What Game or Games Have You Beaten the Most Times.

darth jacen

Sith Reviewer
Jul 15, 2009
What game did, or do you love so much that you keep going back and beating it? Also why do you keep going back to the game, and when was the last time you beat it?

For me it has to be Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic, with the great story, plot twists, and a choice system that is not just you are an angel or the devil. I have found that i have spent so many hundreds of hours playing this game I could not imagine going without owning this game. I have bought it 3 times... First on the original X-box, then again for X-box because i had lost it. Lastly (to date)a third time as the platinum version for backwards compatibility. I have beaten the game as both good and evil (Evil was more fun but Malak was much easier a fight with good skills), and the last time i beat it was last year in November.

So yeh, what game have you gone back and beaten the most, why, and when did you last beat it again?

Katana314

Oct 4, 2007
Probably Half-Life 2. It's like every time I play through it I find or notice something new.

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
Probably either Final Fantasy 6, or Final Fantasy Tactics. This coming from someone who's not a jrpg fan at all anymore, so I'm not sure if it's nostalgia at work or if those games really transcend genre.

Been a year or two though, but I'm sure I've played through each near 10 times.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Sonic 1, 2, 3, S&K are probably the ones ive done over and over. The Total War series, particularly Medieval 2 and Empire ive done numerous times

ginty2

The Shadow Premier
Dec 16, 2008
resident evil 4 must have played that game at least 8 times
silent hill 2 got all but one of the endings.
ace combat 4 played through about 5 times, tried to get the hidden fighter but couldn't get an S rating on the end missions.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Most likely LoZ: ALttP. I've beaten that more than 20 times at my lowest estimate.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
Most likely the first KOTOR which I've beaten maybe ten times. Second place goes to KOTOR 2 with eight playthroughs.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
A Link to the Past - Probably about 12 times

Majora's Mask - not sure. At least 5 times

MGS2 - 6 times

KH2 - 5 times

Oblivion - 4 times.

metalmmaniac

Jun 30, 2009
easily Chrono Trigger. Ive probably beaten it over 15 times. (not all the way thru, getting all endings, playin thru for anime scenes in PS version, play thru DS version for new dungeon, and my speed run.)

runners up, CoD4(7), Gears of War(5 or 6), FFVII(4), FFX(3)

HollywoodH17

Jan 6, 2010
I've gone through Symphony of the Night no less than 10 times. And still, every time is different.

Replay Value Win.

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
Probably a toss-up between the original Mechwarrior 2 and Zelda - Ocarina of Time.

The former because it was a crazy good PC game (for the Windows 3.1/DOS era anyway) and a lot of fun to just dick around in. I last beat it about six months ago when I was feeling nostalgic and got all the patches cobbled together to make it work under Windows XP. I probably beat it over 10-12 times (if you count the Wolf and Jade Falcon campaigns separately, anyhow).

The latter because it's one of only three games I owned for the N64, and because I had it before I got a hold of Super Smash Bros. Last time I beat it was waaaaaay back in the day. I don't even remember how many times I played through it, but it had to have been better than 6 or 7.

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
Probably Chrono Trigger or Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Final Fantasy VI for a close 3rd.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Final fantasy 6 ( i have the original copy that was released in U.S the one Marked Final Fantasy 3 ) over the years i alwawys blow the dust off my Snes To play that game. IMO its the second Best RPG of all time , The best woul be Lufia but unfortunatly dont have a Hard copy of that and i refuse to Play ROMs

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
I think Crash Team Racing, I must've done it at least 10 times.

But inFamous might soon take the cake. I've had it about 5 weeks and already finished it 4 times.