What game(s) are you currently playing?

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
Pretty much just Fallout 3. Though I am trying to get up the courage to go through the Mass Effect 3 ending again...at the same time though I'm not sure if I should wait until the "extended cut" crap comes out.

But yeah, otherwise I'm just doing Fallout 3. I'm trying my damndest to get to the Underworld because the place sounds cool with all the ghouls, but I can't see to find a path to it, especially one where I don't frickin' die....a lot....-_- If anybody has some advice I'd welcome it.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
Skyrim.

I got it for Christmas but for some reason stopped playing it months ago (I blame it on the shittiness of mages in that game) so I started playing it again recently as a better class.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
Team Fortress 2... that never changes.

Also playing Dungeon Defenders at the moment, which is really fun

k3v1n

Sep 7, 2008
Halo: Reach, because it's multiplayer is freaking amazing.
Halo Anniversary, because I misssed playing the original campaign(plus upgraded graphics!!)
The Darkness II, because it's co-op campaign is actually not that bad at all.

Xannidel

Feb 16, 2011
Sly Cooper HD Collection
TERA (when headstart happens next week)
DragonAge Origins
Demon Souls (maybe I will stop sucking at it now)
Catherine

Phisi

Jun 1, 2011
Killing Floor because it is the shit. Dungeon Defenders, Payday: The Heist, Empire: Total War and Siberian Railroad 3 (Saint's Row The Third :p)

x EvilErmine x

Cake or death?!
Apr 5, 2010
At the moment ;

- Saints Row the Third.
- Fallout: New Vegas.
- Kingdoms of Amalaur: Reckoning.
- Alice, Madness Returns.
- Battlefield 3 Multilayer.

JasonKaotic

Mar 18, 2009
Skyrim, my first proper playthrough and I'm finding myself enjoying it a lot more than before. Not that I didn't like it before, 'course.
And also, when I can build the courage to carry on, Silent Hill 4. Seriously, you people that say it's bad are crazy. ._.

tokae

Mar 21, 2011
Legend of Grimrock - Oh, how I've missed a nice dungeon crawl.. Took some fiddling to get into it again, but it really feels amazing.

Pokémon SoulSilver - Now explanation needed, it's Pokémon!

Eternal Darkness - One of the best games ever according to me.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Kingdoms of Amalur
The game surpassed my expectations. Playing as a pure mage and burning my way through hard without any issues. Played for 11 hours and it feels like I've just scratched the surface of the game.

Will be getting Mass Effect 3 on Monday as well. :F

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
Wii

Bit.Trip Complete - Awesome retro style game compilation.Pretty hard but pretty addictive.Great compilation too 6 full games,20 brand new levels for each game,plenty of unlockables and a soundtrack CD all for a budget price

Kingdoms of Amalur:Reckoning - 50 hours in and I've still barely touched the main story.Been on a sidequest binge since I got past the tutorial level

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
TES: V Skyrim.

Yes, I'm still obsessed with that game. Sadly, I had to make a new character on the 360 version on account of my PS3 being broken still, but my new character is getting almost as powerful as my old one.

*Cue PC elitist "Skyrim is best on PC" spam*

DVS Storm

Jul 13, 2009
Rage and Warhammer 40k Space Marine. Both are first playthrougs since I got them from a sale. I'm liking both, but they're not the best games ever.