What game(s) are you playing/trying to complete now?

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
What games are you in the middle of playing right now, as in you haven't completed them?

Right now I'm working on 2 games:

1) Fallout New Vegas (X360)
2) Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (DS)

FNV I completed one already but only for one faction. I'm working on Wild Card now, then House, then the Legion (I did NCR first).

Golden Sun Dark Dawn I just haven't completed yet. Game is disappointingly easy though, I hope it gets harder. I'm already level 31 and more than halfway through and I haven't had trouble with a single boss yet. Just Djinn Spam then Summon Spam, use powerful psynergy/Sveta's beast form, they'll be dead in no time.

drbarno

Nov 18, 2009
Currently Dragon quest 9, planning on going through Golden sun: Dark dawn afterwards.

I've only just recently defeated the final story boss (which was very hard, had to try three times before beating it), and am currently working on trying to get all the quests done, along with the grotto part, but I realised I may need to level up a bit, having a Lv 52 Minstrel as my best.

Funny thing is, I picked it up and thought about getting it for about a couple weeks before I bought it, unsure about whether I would enjoy it. I might work on getting some of the other Dragon quest games on the DS, seeing as they have 4 and 5 and are releasing 6 soon, to my knowledge.

EDIT: And Mario Galaxy 2.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
I'm starting the Uncharted series for the first time. I played about an hour and a half of it one night, but haven't been in the mood for gaming for a few days. I've been reading more.

TundraWolf

Dec 6, 2008
Far too many. I get distracted from games I'm playing by new titles far too easily, unless the one I'm playing is engaging enough to keep me through its entirety. Which, in this day and age, is too rare an occurrence.

Let's list all the titles I'm working on, shall we:

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - I got to Chapter Seven in this game and stopped playing because AC: Brotherhood came out and distracted me. Damn new games! Speaking of which...

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - I'm in the middle of Chapter Six of this game, but haven't picked it up in over a month. I can't remember what distracted me from this but let us continue regardless.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl - Perhaps I shouldn't count this, as I only played through the first two areas before stopping. I haven't really gone back to it since then, and that was in early January.

Dragon Age: Origins for PC - I played through Dragon Age on PS3 back when it came out and loved it all, but I recently preordered Dragon Age 2 for PC. This, in turn, led me to buying the original for PC so that I can make a save game to carry over. Here's hoping that I can finish this playthrough in time for the sequel, though I haven't been putting the necessary time into it yet.

Dead Space 2 - I'm playing through this slowly because my girlfriend and my best friend like to watch me play it. We got to Chapter Four the last time we all got together, but that was the second day after it came out. We haven't gotten together since then, so I haven't played further. Which is unfortunate, considering the Dead Space canon is my favorite out of all of the IP's this generation.

Metro 2033 - I rented this a while ago for 360 and liked it, so I bought it for PC. Last night I got to the same point I reached in the rented copy before I took it back, so I'm excited to continue further!

There are a number of other ones that I pick up from time to time but those are the main ones that I am enjoying an on-again-off-again relationship with. Except for, like, Mass Effect, which I am planning on starting again from the beginning and carrying through, in preparation for the third game.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Only Dead Space 2.

I plan on attempting Hardcore mode, but first I plan on fully upgrading all weapons in the easier modes. Once I get a good fell of the weapons I'll select the most suited ones to use in Hardcore.

Rhaff

Jan 30, 2011
Black Ops on the hardest diffucoulty, and going insane from it.
Also Prototype.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Record of Agarest War-I'm on Gen. 5 and almost done. It is a really long game.

Persona 3 Portable-Aleady beat it on console, now I'm gearing up to face Nyx.

About to start-Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love

Pielikey

Jul 31, 2009
Magicka with some of my friends. this game is actually a hell of a lot of fun.

I've also just picked up a Logitech GT racing wheel so I've been going nuts on rFactor, RACE 07, and a few other racing games.

StealthyNinja

Mar 11, 2010
Pokemon Soul Silver(DS) - Currently grinding my team in Victory Road in preparation for teh 13374

Oblivion (Xbox 360) - Started it about a week ago, just left the sewers. I haven't really been playing that much.

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
Some older games on the PS3:
-Prototype
-God of War 2 HD (to prepare for GOW3)

And on the PC end, still trying to complete my third (bad) run through Mass Effect + Mass Effect 2, to get all possible starting points for ME3. I already have a good & bad ending for both games, now I want one where I choose the worst options possible (kill everyone etc.).

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
I'm finishing Mass Effect 2 on Insanity. Truth told, I'm not having much trouble (yet).

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
I just bought Demon's Souls a few days ago so I'm working hard on my first playthrough of this game, it's a friggin' sweet game by the way! I have probably set a world record for how many times I have died, so so many dead bodies. I fear I am quickly becoming an addict to this game, I'm at work now and I am craving some hardcore sword play against random beasties!

Ekit

Oct 19, 2009
None. I finished BioShock 2 today. (The first one was better)

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Wait a minute... The only game I am playing right now is Fallout 3 GOTY, and you can not really complete it... Does that count?

KuwaSanjuro

Dec 22, 2010
1. Persona 3 FES, it is really good.
2. Replaying Dragon Age: Origins in preparation for Dragon Age 2
3. Replaying Chrono Trigger on DS just because its one of my favourite games of all time, up there with Persona 3 FES
When I finish Persona 3 which I estimate will be in 2019, I'm gonna start on Persona 4, god I hope 2012 doesn't end the world I'll never get to start P4.

warrcry13

Jun 6, 2010
Dead Space 2, and Replaying the Mass Effect games for the 8th time. Dungeon Keeper 2. Magicka, and the beta for Dawn of War 2: Retribution.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn- I'm fairly far into the game right now, and I don't think I'm going to be finishing it anytime soon.

Pokemon Soul Silver- I'm at the last gym and I'm slowly training my team to where I can call it good, for now anyways

Borderlands Mad Moxxi- My god I'm having a good time, although having to face Sledge again doesn't seem like fun though

Heavenly Sword- It's been sitting on my shelf for forever now so I thought I might as well play it, I'm only in Chapter 2 and so far it's quite fun,
although having to use the Six axis to aim projectiles are incredibly annoying.