What game universe would you love to live in?

Darth Caelum

Jan 21, 2010
Either one where i can learn spells to barbecue a guy and feed him to my Magically powered fish.
or one that has a really advanced civilization thing going on...

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
any of the eroge universes that exist in Japan. If only getting into womens pants were that ez in Real Life. O a man can dream

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
I say Pokemon, but in close second would be a tie between Fable's Albion and The Elder Scrolls' Morrowind.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
DamianWorld said:
Chapper said:
I say it everytime this thread pops up;

Pokémon. A thousand times Pokémon.
Yes! Simply Yes! I still check the local news to see if a Charmander has been discovered and when that happens I'm packing my f***ing bag!!
Not to menction everytime you get electrocuted, burned, slashed or thrown a hundred yards into the air by an explosion, you will end up with some dirt and smoke on your clothes and minor injuries.

That is a lot better than what happends to most NPC in most game universes...

Lono Shrugged

May 7, 2009
Final Fantasy universe and make a mint out of releasing self help books considering I'd be the only well adjusted person there.

That or Mass Effect and move to planet of the side boobs.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Mass Effect. Living on the Citadel and making fun of the non-Council races for not having membership all day would never get old.

Drakulla

May 19, 2009
D.O.A. Extreme Beach Volleyball or Sexy Beach for the action and for the fun, Star Trek or Mass Effect.

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
Half Life universe would be... interesting at any rate, and I adore dystopia-type settings.

However, I think a practical choice would be the Legend of Spyro universe. Because I would likely be a dragon, and everyone knows that dragons are awesome.

Georgie_Leech

Nov 10, 2009
Chapper said:
I say it everytime this thread pops up;

Pokémon. A thousand times Pokémon.
Well, we could always just wait for a Pokémon MMORPG to combined with VR.

Also, The universe in which a book can take you off into fantastic worlds. Yes, I know that's this one, but I mean physically be present. Points to the first guy who can correctly identify the game/franchise I'm talking about.

frocob

Nov 9, 2009
Black and white for sure, an all powerful being would be awesome, and since you're not totally invincible, things would never get boring. Having your temple destroyed and getting banished to the void for eternity would suck though.
btw, the modern warfare 2 universe? seriously!? Why don't you just fucking enlist?

bigmike5400

Aug 31, 2008
Bleach since they had a game based on it. And if not Bleach, Star Wars, I always wanted to be able to use the force and a light saber.

SHWiMM

Sep 30, 2009
Once "A Song of Ice and Fire" becomes a series of games, me wanting to live there will be justified on this thread. Until then, the Psychonauts universe is the place for me. Just the idea of having a pet mutant-lungfish makes me giddy.

Jamienra

Nov 7, 2009
Either Spira(FFX) or Gaia(FFIX). Both have there dangers but both seem awesome at the same time

Brad Shepard

Sep 9, 2009
IckleMissMayhem said:
FFVIII. I wanna GF, dammit!!
I think i found a new friend FF8 was the best!

But on that note, if i HAD to pick, Mass Effect, For the fact i would love to be a Vanguard and charge the shit out of people just for laughs.

APLovecraft

Jan 13, 2010
there's a lot of love for Albion of Fable fame and i have to agree it's a great universe in my opinion, either that or the Star Trek universe for pure awesomeness