What game would YOU challenge death to

Macrobstar

Apr 28, 2010
Ok so the grim reaper is knocking at your door, just before he takes your souls he mentions that you can challenge him to any game and if you beat him you get to keep your soul, if you lose you have to spend eternity on hell
So what game would you pick?

It can be anything, Football, magic the gathering, call of duty

Personally I'd challenge him to a dance off, he would get f'd in the a

Moc

Sep 13, 2010
I would challenge him to "The Game", ok seriously now, either Magic the Gathering in with my one of my overpowered casual decks, chess, or one of a hundred games I know how to play.

Or as another approach, I call some of my friends over and we all play a match of RISK, but that would be insane, that is like hell,oh wait...

Also I got another idea, Dungeons and Dragons, Death plays the Dungeonmaster and who dies ingame also dies physically in real life

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
Stepmania or Polish roulette (unlike Russian roulette you play this with a pistol instead of a revolver) (also Death,s first)

BlackStar42

Jan 23, 2010
Monopoly, he'd get bored and leave eventually. Either that or I pull an Arnold Rimmer and knee him in the crotch and run away.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
I would play to the highest card.

Just because it is an skeleton, I can't be sure about its unnatural skill on any game, so I guess I am better off leaving it to luck...

Hiname

Songstress of Ar Ciel
Mar 23, 2011
Moc said:
Also I got another idea, Dungeons and Dragons, Death plays the Dungeonmaster and who dies ingame also dies physically in real life
"OKAY THEN. YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SLAIN YOUR FIRST PACK OF SEWER RATS. WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW?"
"I say we go claim the quets reward."
"No, lets check out that door there at the end of the room."
"Oh right. Okay, we'll check outt he door. is it locked?"
"NO."
"Then we go inside. What do we see?"
"YOU HAVE INTERRUPTED TWO ANGRY, ANCIENT, RED DRAGONS FIGHTING OVER A RELIC OF BHAAL."
"... Fuck you dude."

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Coin toss, best of thirty thousand.

It would be absurd to imagine myself superior in any one thing to any personification of fucking death- You have a much better chance of winning based on luck than skill, in this case.

Best of thirty thousand because I can imagine the poor bastard sitting down on my front steps, knees coming up to his chest as he cradles his head in his hands, while I stand there and flip thirty thousand coins.

Grabbin Keelz

Jun 3, 2009
I'd challenge him to the game of death, first to die wins. Death can't die and since he doesn't want to lose, he won't let me die either. Thus I will gain immortality.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/096/6/2/troll_face___high_definition_by_animeburner-d3dcbnr.jpg
I see no problem here.

TriggerHappyAngel

Self-Important Angler Fish
Feb 17, 2010
I'd challenge him to a Golden Sun: The Lost Age speedrun. I'm practically a living encyclopedia for that game, so I don't think that I'll lose.

Fbuh

Feb 3, 2009
BlackStar42 said:
Monopoly, he'd get bored and leave eventually. Either that or I pull an Arnold Rimmer and knee him in the crotch and run away.
And subsequently break your kneecap on his total lack of groin but overabundance of pelvic bone.

Soul Calibur 3. I get to use Yoshimitsu. I seriously get Perfects and Ring Outs 95% of the time I use him. He's my bro.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
BlackStar42 said:
"Not today, matey. Only the good die young."

Nice one.

OT: An eating contest. Death has no stomach.

GigaHz

Jul 5, 2011
Grabbin Keelz said:
I'd challenge him to the game of death, first to die wins. Death can't die and since he doesn't want to lose, he won't let me die either. Thus I will gain immortality.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/096/6/2/troll_face___high_definition_by_animeburner-d3dcbnr.jpg
I see no problem here.
Or he'd just let you win and kill you.

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
Grabbin Keelz said:
I see no problem here.
But, as the personification of Death, he is dead.

What an odd game, the only way to win is to have never played at all.