What game would YOU challenge death to

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Crash Team Racing. I'm not good at many things but if it's one thing that I am literally the best in the world at, it's Crash Team Racing!

I'd kick his skinny ass back to... uh, hell, is it?

llew

Sep 9, 2009
Grabbin Keelz said:
I'd challenge him to the game of death, first to die wins. Death can't die and since he doesn't want to lose, he won't let me die either. Thus I will gain immortality.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/096/6/2/troll_face___high_definition_by_animeburner-d3dcbnr.jpg
I see no problem here.
you my friend, have won a cookie

UFOROMANTIC

Nov 8, 2010
We'd sit down and attempt a no-death run of I Wanna Be The Guy.
While I couldn't do it, at least I could sit back and relax and watch Death be humiliated repeatedly. I mean, I'm assuming Death isn't one of the two people alive who has done it. I wonder what his raegface would be...

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
I'd play a Me look alike contest. I CAN'T LOSE. The worst that can happen is that it can end in a draw (if he can somehow shape shift) and in that case the first to stop looking like me would loose. I have won immortality for all eternity.
The only way I could lose is if I end up with a horrible disfiguring accident at which point think I would be OK with death taking me. I'd even offer to do some of his work for him.
Yep I'm evil.

TyranidXX

Feb 17, 2010
I'd either challenge him to a round of Armored Core: For Answer or Magic the Gathering.
Armored Core because I doubt he's played it or has a powerful NEXT.
Magic because in the latest duels I've have with a friend, I've drawn cards that I needed ON the turn I needed them.

Simeon Ivanov

Jun 2, 2011
I challenge him to a pizza eating contest. Since he has no stomach (or organs for that matter) I win.

If he somehow has organs (or the ability to win) I challenge him to a Wank-off. Since Death is female, I win.

If he is a dude and has organs, I'll challenge him to a game of LIFE!

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
I'd challenge him to "Highest Number." Since I issued the challenge, it's common courtesy to let him go first.

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
Simeon Ivanov said:
I challenge him to a pizza eating contest. Since he has no stomach (or organs for that matter) I win.

If he somehow has organs (or the ability to win) I challenge him to a Wank-off. Since Death is female, I win.

Where the hell did you get death is female?

I can't think of a good one right now, but off the top of my head, tic-tac-toe because anyone with half a brain won't lose.

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
IL-2 Sturmovik on full realism. I'm a god when behind the controls of a WWII fighter.

Simeon Ivanov

Jun 2, 2011
Grabbin Keelz said:
I'd challenge him to the game of death, first to die wins. Death can't die and since he doesn't want to lose, he won't let me die either. Thus I will gain immortality. I see no problem here.
Wait ... so if you win, you get to keep your soul, right? Since Death can't die, you automatically win. But what happens if Death looses? You get his soul? ... I'm confused by your logical paradox, good sir!

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
I'd challenge him to beat Half Life 3. And since it will never be released, I will live forever.

Simeon Ivanov

Jun 2, 2011
NightHawk21 said:
Simeon Ivanov said:

Where the hell did you get death is female.
In some beliefs, death is either a woman, or a female skeleton ... also, Sandman:

blizzaradragon

Mar 15, 2010
I challenge him with my Pokemanz! Cause then at least if I die the little buggers would go down with me xD

Doubt that would happen though, I haven't faced anyone who's been able to beat my old Eeveelution team. My friend even had hacked legendaries and he still lost :p

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
The only games I can comfortably say I'm good at are Tetris and Gravity Runner, and neither of those are multiplayer. Hum..

YouBecame

May 2, 2010
Ill give him a fencing match. I think I can handle that!

Electronic games.. hmm... I used to be a demon at Homeworld 2: I'd have a decent chance! :D.