What games did you finish, and then immediately start again?

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Dragon Age: Origins
Bastion
Chrono Trigger... 12 times before moving on to something else...
Mass Effect 1 and 2
Paper Mario: 1000 Year Door
Chrono Cross... Best new game plus feature, A FAST FORWARD BUTTON!

.... there's more but I can't think of them right now.

Rariow

Nov 1, 2011
Pretty much every BioWare game I own, since BioWare games ARE meant to be played over and over to get the most out of the branching paths. Also, Deus Ex 1. Three times in a row. That's how it became my favourite game of all time. I'm actually planning a marathon of it: Playing it through twice, once on a pacifist run, another on a killing machine run, just to remind myself why I love it so much.

Abe Mac

Aug 11, 2011
Uncharted 1
Uncharted 2
And I just finished Uncharted 3 yesterday on normal, then immediatly started a second game on crushing

Abe Mac

Aug 11, 2011
Uncharted 1
Uncharted 2
And I just finished Uncharted 3 yesterday on normal, then immediatly started a second game on crushing

Ytomyth

Nov 13, 2011
Otogi: Myth of Demons, I just loved the surroundings in that game, the feel it gave you and the way you can move around. :)

Lord Kodous

Feb 24, 2009
Mass Effect 1 & 2
Fallout 3
Halo: CE, 2 and probaby 3
SW: Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2
SW: Republic Commando
Burnout 3
There are more but I can't remember them all of the top of my head.

Rumpsteak

Nov 7, 2011
Pokemon red. I don't remember what my younger self was thinking, maybe thought it would unlock mew.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Both Saints Row games.
Plants vs Zombies.
Tales of Symphonia.
Skies of Arcadia.
Tales of Vesperia.
Lufia II.
Resident Evil 4 and 5.

Dunkerloop

Aug 8, 2011
Pokemon Rumble Blast. It was kinda Short, but that's what made me want to replay it. Portal as well (As part of a party me and my friends were holding, we managed to beat it 8 times in one day).

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
Bastion; I wanted to immediately run through it again in New Game +, trying out new weapon combos, wanting to just hear the story again, and for the awesome Portal easter egg (long story).

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
Bowser's Inside Story, Halo 3, and Halo: Reach. I guess Battlefront 2 if you count the campaign. I played that game for months on end.