What games did you finish, and then immediately start again?

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
every RPG ever. well at least those where you have a lot of influence on the development of your character.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Dragon Age - 2 consecutive plays. Dragon Age 2 - 3 consecutive plays.
inFamous 1&2 - twice each

All told, not that many this generation. In prior console generations it would be nearly every game I own. That is because I'd buy a new game every 3 months or so and have nothing else to go through in the meantime. Now I buy games more frequently (steam sales mostly) and shift from one title to another unless it truly provides a compelling reason to play again right away.

The above games all told an interesting story that I wanted to see from alternate perspectives. In the case of DA2, I wasn't tired of the fantastic combat system and immediately went into the third playthrough as a result.

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
Golden Eye 64
Perfect Dark 64
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Eternal Darkness
Max Payne
most Rainbow Six-es
SWAT 3 (oh how i miss sth like this gem...)

aunty Edith says: i completely forgot the two sexes two alignments games Bioware loves so much, namely KoTOR I & II (good and dickhead for both male/female) and Jade Empire (ok not 2 sexes there, but 3 attribute/playstyle-foci if memory serves... but i couldnt get myself to play the jerk there... i don't know why, it was way to immersive, i just had to help all them poor folks, so only 3 playthroughs there. of all them newer (KoTOR I and newer) RPGs it's definetely my favourite)

Crazy Zaul

Oct 5, 2010
Every Bioware game (+KOTOR2) and every Fable, to play they other side and/or a different class.

Malrock

Dec 18, 2010
The Witcher, The Witcher 2, Jade Empire, Fable, Fable 3 and FFIX. There may be more, but I cannot racall the others. Oh and Golden Sun 1 and 2.

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
Fallout 3, because I didn't expect the ending. Thank god for Broken Steel.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I've played through it and its DLC three times each. The first time was a normal playthrough, the second was stealthy nice-guy, and the third was no stealth and a psychopath.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
WET. Did that three times in a row.

Call of Juarez: The Cartel. Planning to play that once more after I've finished this playthrough, mostly because of the achievements.

Silent Hill: Homecoming. Unlocked a nice little ray gun after completed it the first time. Could take out any enemy in three hits, and had unilimited ammo, so therefore made the game less fun to play.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Let see-
Golden Sun 1, 2 and Dark Dawn
Advance War
Solatorobo: Red The Hunter
Monster Huner Tri (not sure if that count)
Dragon Quest IX
Infinite Space

Mauso88

A Simply Dignified Manly Man.
Feb 3, 2011
The only one I can remember is Arkham Asylum. I played through on easy, then went to straight to hard and played through again. AA is the best Batman game EVER!

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
not many

Pokemon Blue/LeafGreen
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance

I replay all my games but not always straight away after finishing it

Who Dares Wins

Dec 26, 2009
Fallout New Vegas. On my first run, I was practically a perfectionist saint. The first thing I did after finishing it, is starting it again, being a complete cheating asshole. So many choices. Also I used cheats. And killed people randomly. Did I mention I used cheats?

Extragorey

Dec 24, 2010
KOTOR, Mass Effect, Dragon Age Origins... Well, any BioWare game really.
Also Oblivion and Prototype (new game+ mode).

jopomeister

Apr 7, 2010
Ratchet and Clank 1 (once), 2 (about 5 times) and 3 (can't even remember how many times).
Oblivion, multiple times.
Fallout, also multiple times.
Portal 2 to play with devs commentary.
EDIT: How could I forget? Pokemon Gold, of course. But only recently, since I've had emulators to play it on.

mrF00bar

Mar 17, 2009
Mass effect 1 & 2 are the last games I finished and started again right away, hoping Skyrim and ME3 are going to be the same.