What games do you want a HD remakes of?

Ghoti

Mar 3, 2010
White Lightning said:
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Resident Evil 1
Name of game I can't remember but there was some random chick who danced alot and shot lasers at Robots.

I would think of more but I am stuck on trying to remember the name of the third game... played it on Gamecube I remember that much.
That game for the 'Cube would be "P.N.03"

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
I'm practically begging for a Kingdom Hearts HD collection to be made. PLEASE.

Other than that, I'd love to play Okami and see why everyone loves it so dearly.

EDIT: I just did a quick google and apparently one is already in the works. So never mind my latter request.

Crazie_Guy

Mar 8, 2009
I would love to get my hands on Windwaker again since I can't pin down the disc, but rather than a full HD remake I'd like to see it on 3DS so I can continue to shun the N home consoles, and I think it would make a great mobile Zelda.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Uh, PoP HAD an HD remake. It's one of the PS3 collections. I'd love a Crash Bandicoot remake, from the original Naughty Dog studios. I still seethe whenever I think of Activision for what they did.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
CitrusLover said:
For me it's Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, The Neverhood Chronicles (point and click puzzle/adventure game), Psychonauts, Half Life, Deus Ex, Max Payne 1 and 2 and a few others I can't think of.
Remakes or "Remasters"

A Remake would be something like Tomb Raider Anniversary or the oft delayed (release date in Valve Time) Black Mesa, as in take the basic idea of the game and redoign EVERYTHING from scratch in a totally different and more modern engine.

"Remasters" would be the same assets, same sound files, same textures, just polished up real good, possibly in a new engine.

This would include most console HD "remakes" like God Of War Collection, but also source ports of Doom (zDoom is brilliant) in a new engine or - pushing it - Half Life: Source which is 1998's Half Life in the 2004 vintage Half Life 2 source engine.

I am generally against Remakes. If you are going to be doing everything again, then you might as well splash out and make it different enough to try new and better things.

Like Bioshock. In a way it's a remake of System Shock 2, but really it changes enough and rolls with other ideas that that isn't the case.

Oh yeah, on topic...

SYSTEM SHOCK 2 up-rezzed for modern computers!!

That's what I want for a "HD" "Remastered" re-release on Steam. That would be ace.

And it wouldn't take a huge amount of effort, you'd just have to do broad changes to assets, not redo EVERYTHING.

8bitmaster

Devourer of pie
Nov 9, 2009
I would like full hd remakes of both .hack series (both the original and G.U.). They were great series, but the graphics show their age. Hell, if cc2 would kickstarter them, I'd pay and so would a lot of people I assume.

Brandon Logan

Jan 20, 2011
Harvest Moon 64
Majora's mask
The oracle games
Kingdom Hearts

An version of The world end with you that isn't on Ios.

Link90

Aug 10, 2009
Super Metroid
Warcraft 2 tides of darkness/beyond the dark portal
Starcraft/Brood war
Duke Nukem 3D
Legacy of Kain series

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Transformers (PS2 Game)

Megaman 2