What gets your goat?

Nov 28, 2007
nilcypher said:
Saskwach said:
stompy said:
thebobmaster said:
Holy crap! An Aussie who doesn't hate Americans! ...Aussies are the ones who use "mate", right?
Actually, you'd think so because of stereotyping, but I've never really used mate at the end of a sentence. Oh, and proud Aussie.
Yeah, for most Aussies, "mate" is only ever used in the same way I imagine most self-respecting Americans use "dude": ironically.
We use mate in the UK as well.
Ah, OK. Thanks for clearing that up. Cause knowledge is power! *cheesy thumbs-up*

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
thebobmaster said:
Ah, OK. Thanks for clearing that up. Cause knowledge is power! *cheesy thumbs-up*
you forgot the pedo-smile and the freeze frame
in case you don't know what a pedo-smile is

I hate people that beat dead horses (use a phrase way to often-the cake is a lie, make the same point over and over-you can't PROVE evolution, make the same joke over and over-so a preist and a rabi...)
priest and rabi jokes, I've never even heard one and that makes me mad. They're very elusive creatures.
not knowing how to spell rabi
billy mayes
a good portion of youtube
steve jobs
Disney becuase they whore out their stars, every teenager that is on a show on the disney channel has to release and album, whether they like it or not. Micheal Eisner hungry!

EDIT: repeat threads and double/triple posts. they annoy me.

BlazeTheVampire

May 14, 2008
the monopoly guy said:
thebobmaster said:
you forgot the pedo-smile and the freeze frame
in case you don't know what a pedo-smile is

I hate people that beat dead horses (use a phrase way to often-the cake is a lie, make the same point over and over-you can't PROVE evolution, make the same joke over and over-so a preist and a rabi...)
priest and rabi jokes, I've never even heard one and that makes me mad. They're very elusive creatures.
not knowing how to spell rabi
billy mayes
a good portion of youtube
steve jobs
Disney becuase they whore out their stars, every teenager that is on a show on the disney channel has to release and album, whether they like it or not. Micheal Eisner hungry!
Rabbi.

And I was at the mall the other day and Hannah Montana was playing... and it actually wasn't as dreadful as I assumed it was. Of course, I couldn't hear the lyrics. But her band was good, lol.

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
how things like rumors being spread on the internet is bigger news then the government ADMITTING, flat-out ADMITTING that they lied their way into Iraq, almost no one reported on it, instead they reported on the afformentioned rumors.

TheIr0nMike

Mar 3, 2008
>When, after finally getting into something, I get disturbed for some trivial reason
>Getting yelled at for doing nothing but when I finally do something it's the wrong thing
>I'm given an option to do one thing or another, yet I chose the wrong option (yes, there is a difference between this one and the one above)
>(I need an analogy for this) When people go to a rave and ***** because they don't play rap...
>... and then they play rap
>HYPOCRITES (they are so annoying the word deserves capitol letters)
>Preteens that act like hard-asses, especially when they know you can't do anything about it.
>People who call me a racist to be proud of being from the South and defend the rebel flag.
>Fanatics (religious, political, whatever)
>People who give out bullshit help (i.e. manners, self help)
>People who pride themselves on either bullshit or relative's well-doings
>People who "know better"
>Oprah
>Bush/Cheney
>Dane Cook
>Carlos Mencia
>Anyone who likes any of the four mentioned
>wiggers
>racist
>that defends or attacks something they know nothing about
>preps
>people who do childish or immature things to be cute
>the people I go to school with
>HYPOCRITES (I had to say it again)
>People who's "original material" come from shows, movies, et cetera
>People who don't respect your privacy

Plays2

Oct 8, 2007
I could write a long list, but here´s my shorter one:

1.- Stupid kids who yell the N word in multi-player without knowing what it means.

2.- People who don´t capitalize their "I".

3.- Racist people.

4.- Young kids that trash-talk in forums (Including my forums) just to feel like they´re grownups.

5.- People who mic spam all the time in death-match games (whether they´re kids or assholes).

6.- Fanboys (It´s kind of ironic for me to say that because I am a fanboy myself ;) )

7.- People that don´t use the search button in the forums.

8.- People who say "gay" when they want to insult someone.

9.- People who don´t check their spelling.

10.- Little kids who won´t shut the hell up in multi-player games (Halo fan boys are an obvious example.)

11.- People who use abbreviations of words, so don´t get me started with people who say "Ur" or "Teh" in their posts. When they do that, I always correct their spelling in my forums and yet they complain.

12.- Girls who treat you like shit just because they´re "Pretty", "Wonderful" and that I don´t deserve to talk to them. (Disclaimer: This doesn´t apply to all girls, I have many friends who are girls and I love them!.)

13.- The only thing that really pisses me off is when you get something in your hands that was worth your effort (And by that I mean that you earned the item) and then there has to be some dickhead who goes ahead and destroys it, or steals it, just to say "I am da Shitzz!!". But don´t worry, I always beat them until I´m tired.

And now here are the only things that really pisses me off:

14.- People who say this fucking sentence: OMG PC GAMING IS DEAD!!! or "The declining of PC gaming?"...

15.- People that don´t back up their facts when they said something stupid (Please see #14 for an obvious example.)

/Calms down.

Well, that´s my list.

poleboy

May 19, 2008
Too many to mention, so I'll just pick a random one:

Being invited to join groups with names like "OMG let's find 1.000.000 people who are against George Bush!" on Facebook.

Yeah... you're making the world a better place everyday with these invites. Asshats.

Copter400

Sep 14, 2007
News reports talking about the record-breaking gas prices. We get one once every couple of days, it seems. We use gas, and the prices of said will continue to rise when you use it. It's like someone who stare's in wonderment at the way toast keeps coming out when you put bread in the toaster.

Kovash86

May 23, 2008
1 People I consider dumb.
2 People I consider immature.
3 People who text message during movies
4 Parents who don't raise their children properly
5 Overzealous fanboys/fangirls
6 Racists
7 People who don't check their English when making posts, it's ok if they are foreign though.
8 People who hold themselves above others and flaunt it.
9 Stick substances on me.
10 People who pretend they are something they are not.
11 My mom, since she is many of these and so much more(annoying)
12 Bad writing in comics.
13 Bad writing in games, be it the rules or just poor story-telling.
14 My computer freezing up because I need another gig of ram to run vista properly.
15 People who do not take responsibility for their actions.
16 People who don't pay attention to what they are doing.
17 People who piss on established franchises and screw it up for everyone else (I'm looking at you Hasbro)

I think that's it.

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
Americans who use corporate muscle to steal everything Australians ever made, or did first.

Felix the Cat
Ug Boots
Motion pictures ('The Kelly Gang' first ever feature length film)
Penicillin

(the list goes on and on, seriously its scary how inventive we are)

Even Vegemite...

And now... The Victa Lawnmower.

That... that gets my goat.

Copter400

Sep 14, 2007
Kovash86 said:
1 People I consider dumb.
2 People I consider immature.
3 People who text message during movies
4 Parents who don't raise their children properly
5 Overzealous fanboys/fangirls
6 Racists
7 People who don't check their English when making posts, it's ok if they are foreign though.
8 People who hold themselves above others and flaunt it.
9 Stick substances on me.
10 People who pretend they are something they are not.
11 My mom, since she is many of these and so much more(annoying)
12 Bad writing in comics.
13 Bad writing in games, be it the rules or just poor story-telling.
14 My computer freezing up because I need another gig of ram to run vista properly.
15 People who do not take responsibility for their actions.
16 People who don't pay attention to what they are doing.
17 People who piss on established franchises and screw it up for everyone else (I'm looking at you Hasbro)

I think that's it.
Also, most of what that guy just said.

BlazeTheVampire

May 14, 2008
Ultrajoe said:
Americans who use corporate muscle to steal everything Australians ever made, or did first.

Ug Boots
SO YOU'RE TO BLAME!?

Ugg Boots in themselves piss me off, lol. So do Crocs. Both two sets of unbelievably ugly shoes, both entirely too popular. Ugg Boots are actually popular with the "ghetto" scene females, and it's a disgusting trend to watch...

Martenzo

Jan 12, 2008
Hmm... Motherboards with integrated crap on them. The integrated things suck, and when you put in a new card, it's a pain the the backside to configure your comp to use the new card. Note that I use Linux and don't believe in graphical interfaces for system managing.

There's a lot more. But if I started counting everything, I'd have to write a book.