What has been your Proudest moment in Gaming?

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
I beat S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow Of Chernobyl and I only died 14 times...

Sirpipple

Aug 17, 2010
Left for dead 2
expert realism
everyone was dead and I was black and white I was 100 yards from the saferoom door
a tank spawned and i ninja-ed past and jumped into he safe room turned around and closed the door with the tank and me inside...good times......goodtimes

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Serenegoose said:
Hey, I have a question that isn't worth starting a thread over - there's blazblue players here. I like the look of it, but don't have/not getting live and don't have anybody in person who'd play it with me. Is the story/botmatch mode worth anything, or is it only fun against other people?
In your case, I'd say a good rental is in order. Story mode can be fun, but without people to play against, BlazBlue doesn't have a ton of staying power. But, to be fair, this is true of just about any fighting game, so take that how you will. In many ways, BlazBlue has one of the better single-player story modes out there, but I'm not entirely sure it's worth a full-price purchase all on it's own.

MasterV

Aug 9, 2010
Destroying F-Zero GX. (Except for the staff ghosts, they are too far out there)

postzit

Apr 15, 2009
any time i killed someone half way though when there t-bagging someone as i fell like im giving the dead some peace :D

ilion

Aug 20, 2009
Probably playing thief the dark project for the 3 or 4th time, and not being so afraid. ( i was 12... )

CrashTestZombie

Mar 13, 2009
I was playing Halo 3 with one of my friends hoping something worthwhile would happen. We were sucking, but eventually we got the score tied: 49/49, one kill left, one minute left.

[Me]: Oh cool, a sniper rifle. Guys, move back! I don't want them to get a kill. I'll try to pick one off.

10 Seconds Remaining

[Me]: Crap. C'mon, let me find someone!... Oh, hello there Mr. Blue Guy, hope you don't mind I take a lil' bit off the top.

1 Second Remaining

BLAM!

[Me]: Damn, looked like lag set me off. I guess-

Game Over (Red Team Wins)

[Me]: /nerdgasm

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
Leemaster777 said:
Serenegoose said:
Hey, I have a question that isn't worth starting a thread over - there's blazblue players here. I like the look of it, but don't have/not getting live and don't have anybody in person who'd play it with me. Is the story/botmatch mode worth anything, or is it only fun against other people?
In your case, I'd say a good rental is in order. Story mode can be fun, but without people to play against, BlazBlue doesn't have a ton of staying power. But, to be fair, this is true of just about any fighting game, so take that how you will. In many ways, BlazBlue has one of the better single-player story modes out there, but I'm not entirely sure it's worth a full-price purchase all on it's own.
Thanks, that told me everything I needed to know. :D

Aug 1, 2010
Storming the Reichstag and planting the Russian flag in CoD WaW on Veteran was one of the sweetest moments ever.

A close second would be throwing the knife into Shepard's eye on Veteran.

Other moments include finally beating the last Reaper on ME2 Insanity. (If I ever hear "assuming direct control" again, I am going to shit my lungs with rage)

Also, beating down a Super Mutant Behemoth with my bare hand, naked, was quite fun.

By far the most satisfying was (Red Dead Redemption Spoiler)[spoiler/]Shooting Edgar Ross 8 times in the face, that backstabbing son-of-a-*****[/spoiler]

Jaxs

Jul 19, 2010
When I got every achievement in The Orange Box for the 360
When I beat Doom in under 45 min on Hurt me Plenty
and when I beat Doom 2 in under 30 on the same difficulty
When I beat Wolfenstein 3-D and Spear of Destiny on "I am death incarnate".

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
On Audiosurf... stealthing "SynthR - The Last Prophecy" on Ninja Mono with Ironmode and also hitting almost every colored block. Quite literally the most intense heart-pounding gaming moment of my life and I was so fucking happy when I finally did it flawlessly.

Peteron

Oct 9, 2009
Well I have a friend known in my school as the Pokemon "God." Nobody I know was able to beat him. Pokemon is literally he passion. Well, one day he challenged me, but I hadn't had a proper competitive team. I beat him actually quite easily. (My Ninetales got several crits with Fire Blast and they all hit) He challenged me again and I beat him again but this time with only 3 Pokemon left. That may be a lot to most but the 3 survivors sucked. Anyway, I was never able to beat him again, even if we have the same teams against each other. God was on my side that day.

Jerious1154

Aug 18, 2008
Getting all 120 normal stars in Super Mario Galaxy 2. Jesus Christ there are some tough levels in that game.

When I finally get all 242 will probably be an even prouder moment, but I'm not quite there yet.

Outright Villainy

Jan 19, 2010
Jerious1154 said:
Getting all 120 normal stars in Super Mario Galaxy 2. Jesus Christ there are some tough levels in that game.

When I finally get all 242 will probably be an even prouder moment, but I'm not quite there yet.
I actually found it a lot easier with luigi for the most part. The purple coin challenge in toy zone isn't quite as nightmarish when you've a longer jump. The lava level danger run is much harder though, it's real easy to slip into the fire...

tehroc

Jul 6, 2009
I was being chased by a plane in 1942 and I climbed then ejected. Ended up parachuting back into the same plane, ended up on his tail and delivered some killing shots.