What has made you smile today?

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
Alduin carrying an archer off into the air and dropping him shortly afterwards during the intro sequence. The way that the body fell to the earth was really endearing to watch xD

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Russian_Assassin said:
Alduin carrying an archer off into the air and dropping him shortly afterwards during the intro sequence. The way that the body fell to the earth was really endearing to watch xD
That sounds.. Disturbing. But glad you smiled. <3

Hehe

otakon17

Jun 21, 2010
Reading the comments and the webcomic itself of one DM of the Rings. Found it by accident, it's 5 years old or so, but God has it made me smile and laugh my ass off. Good thing I was home alone, I was reading this sucker a 1 am and couldn't contain myself at one point.

Mrrrgggrlllrrrg

Jun 21, 2010
I just literally shot a Frost Dragon out of the sky and it fell to the land, feels good man I'm out of arrows but feels good.

])rStrangelove

Oct 25, 2011
A post on Guru3D where somebody said Batman: AC is already in stores for PC but they won't sell them. End of next week i'm putting another dark mask on, yeaaaaah! :D

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
My dogs. It's Sunday today and they know exactly what that means. Every Sunday I put Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon in their breakfast. One can between the three of them. They were dancing around and making so much noise for Salmon Sunday, it made me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Shikua

Dec 7, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itvJybdcYbI THIS. And also going out to pick up Skyward Sword, check my schedule at work, then chill at home with a friend and Skyward Sword alllll day.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Brutal Peanut said:
My dogs. It's Sunday today and they know exactly what that means. Every Sunday* I put Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon in their breakfast. One can between the three of them. They were dancing around and making so much noise for Salmon Sunday, it made me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
D'aww. That made me smile too.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I saw this today and I was amused and impressed.
I started wondering in how much there actually could be found messages like this (cracked helped me find some ^^)

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008

I was expecting this to be another lame video that nobody would find funny but I ended up in stitches at the drunken push/slapping fight. Backflip kick was awesome too

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
3 things actually...

This...

This...

And not forgetting this...

All are VERY creepy...but for some reason i can't help but smile/laugh...

Btw if anyone is high at this moment...DO NOT WATCH THESE VIDEO'S!