What has made you smile today?

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
My stories from last night. There's always something that's never happened before. It's pretty hard to explain so I won't bother people here with a wall of text, but at least I answered the OT's question.

Chrinik

May 8, 2008
Getting to a Modern Warfare 3 mission startup sequence and noticing that I am not only playing Price, but me and Yuri also don Juggernaut Armor and MK46 Machineguns. Awesomeness ensued.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Roofstone said:
What it says on the tin. What made you smile today?
For me it would certainly be this:

Do the Mario!

Edit: Oh! And desert bus of course. New record bidding. 3339!
This NEVER fails to make me smile.

<youtube=pD_imYhNoQ4>

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
one of my cats.. he wanted to get up to his bed but mum had her stuff strewn everywhere so he was kinda stuck going.. i cant get up without treading on that staff and looking very lost... poor boy we ended up lifting him over it to his bed :D

Suicida1 Midget

Jun 11, 2011
As my life is kinda crap at the moment, i took a moment to play GoW3 online, sister walks in and goes on facebook and opens the seven pages and another five youtube pages to stream music. Blaring the crappy pop songs she likes. Switching to skyrim (i was gonna play GoW3 to maintain skill level) I started to use on handed weapons. Found a troll, and fighting it i envision my sisters face as the troll's. Then in a ciniatic kill move Prisoner2 stabs the troll through the face and i laughed. Then somehow she pumped the song up to drown out my laughing.

Yes shes a *****. One who steals from me, and tries to cause problems for sh*ts and giggles.

FilipJPhry

Jul 5, 2011
Watching the Edmonton Eskimos being blown out in the Grey Cup playoffs.

My reaction as the clock was counting down to zero

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
My chances of attending Momocon in March just sky-rocketed! This will be my first ever convention if it holds true. Hoping it does because one of my friends whom I haven't seen in over a year is attending.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
Dumbfish1 said:
This video of a serious glitch in sherlock holmes nemesis.
Also this
Thats some good stuff there. I was laughing the whole time I was watching the comedian. I can relate to what he was talking about with the glasses seeing that I wear a pair. =P

rayen020

May 20, 2009
this thread, also watching my wife start playing minecraft for the first time. she's started getting into it and it's fun to watch her learn and understand as we all once did...

http://www.xkcd.com <--- usually good for a smile.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
Even though I reckon she'll never want to be with me, thinking about her still puts a smile on my face (at least at first).