What have you learned today?

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
I have learned that my garbage luck with technology extends to car ownership (a thing I did not realize until now), and I am starting to wonder if I have some form of divine punishment looking to keep me down after all the progress I've made to lift myself up. Just wish things would go right for a lengthy period of time rather than the short bursts I've been getting

Reactions: Mister Mumbler

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

So I um…I just…fucking hell.

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States

Lots of interesting facts, but most specifically that it wasn't so much that hollywood has been misinformed over the years about Dinosaurs, but that we just constantly learn new things and change what we know about Dinosaurs.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
Bullshitted their way into Afgan to bullshit their way into being official government/personnel to bullshitting their way into torture Afgan citizens all while the US tolerates it until it becomes publicly unviable, but the bullshitting of course doesn't stop there!

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
The skull and crossed bones would be easily recognised and probably easy to make. I'm not going to bother making a dancing naked guy and some other stuff when I can do a skull and a cross and call it a day.

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
I like them. There's a central theme but they all have their own twist on it. Gotta have your own banner, something that say's you're a pirate but makes you stand out a bit.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Would it work if you'd have a skull and crossbones, but with the bones on top of the skull like a hat? Keeping the theme, no harder to make, but distinctive.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA

I learned that there's an additional bad aspect about this animation. Keep your eye on the two characters in the top right. Tell me if you notice something when the animation loops.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Today I learned that sunfish are HUGE, the largest known bony fish in the world. While I've seen images of this ocean monstrosity before, I've never seen it relative to anything to give me a scale of its size. No, thank you; just another reason to keep my happy ass firmly on dry land.

1657123777193.png

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde