What if your favourite game came to life?

Kiereek

Nov 18, 2008
then i guess i'd be strapping machine guns and rockets to my car...and blowing other people up with them (RE: Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense)

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Halo: Chill out with the elites
Bioshock: Run around with a sign that says THE DOWNFALL OF SOCIETY IS NIGH, FLEE WHILE YOU CAN. Then when society does crumble I get to say 'I told you so'.
Mass Effect: Again make a multi race crew of human, krogan, turian, quarian, volus, elcor, hanarr. Then see if my parents would approve of my love for an Asari woman.

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
Hmm.

I'd be wearing a green tunic and stabbing wildly at a variety of different-coloured guards.

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past!

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
If one of my favorite games (it's a draw between several) came alive, we'd all be part of The Many by now, enjoying the harmony of flesh and our voices. We would no longer be... cold... alone... insignificant...

System Shock 2, if you didn't figure it out by now (shame on you).

Delta_Dusk

Jul 17, 2009
Well if my favorite game/s (Fallout) came to life, I would either be dead already, looting or pinning people to walls with railway spikes.

I also wouldn't mind L4D coming alive if it wasn't for the fact that my own friends would shoot me.

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
3 situations.

1.Fail my job, catch Malaria, get nursed back to health by man i was to kill, and be left for dead in war-torn africa! kinda like what happens in the game.

2.Be glad i live no where near new york city.

3. Get some sort of handheld device which turns me into some supersoldier who can use the abilities of the robots i kill to advance and must take out other supersoldiers to find out who i am.

Blue22

Jul 17, 2009
Persona 4, beating up monsters with my friends using epic magical powers, who wouldn't?

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
My favorite game is Syphon Filter, so I would grab my air taser and zap people from miles away.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
Harvest Moon: Magical Melody. The main characters would be ridiculed for their soft-ness that they would all become depressed and kill themselves, but they would bring with them seeds for crops that grow in a matter of days to the size of your head and all you need to do it water them (solves world hunger) and with them would also be a shop with a seemingly unlimited supply of seeds depending on the season and yes people could get the seeds without someone to sell them to them because the game has never thought of looting (no security whatsoever except late at night and all that takes is a brick to the window).

My actions should that game become real??? i would get some sheep cause they don't poop and are absolutely adorable and the animal shop also has an unlimited supply of farm animals and animal feed so even when they die i'll just grab another and before i know it i now have a disease proof sheep (no transfer of disease) who takes 2 seconds to brush and a barn in which time does not progress (use money to by sniper rifle --> shoot people while they are frozen --> leave barn so bullets move beyond doorway --> financial security) oh and btw the main characters house is mine as noone could kill me as i have an unbreakable diary which acts as a save point so i would merely respawn with all of my memories (groundhog day if i continue to be killed) Oh and i don't age.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
why didn't i think of that, personally i would be Piers cause he is as strong as an earth adept and water is awesome.

Second best thing that would happen, i would have seven people with whom i would destroy all of my opponents.

Best thing about it would be that outside of a handheld console, my control over water would be absolute and not restricited by limited abilities!!!

Brownie101

Feb 10, 2009
I'd love to be a vampire leading a horde of small creatures into battle to destroy a mighty enemy citadel.
Mmmmmm....Demi-God....

Dangernick42

Jan 12, 2009
Dynasty warriors did happen in the past [sort of]. It's a little known fact that in ancient times, all Chinese people had magical musou powers...