What is the best noise your alarm clock could make?

Shoot Here

May 12, 2011
Wake me up before you Go Go by Wham!
I cannot think of any day that cannot be improved with this song.

Bum bum, jitterbug.

Neo10101

Sep 7, 2009
I would probably pick a motherly voice slowly and nicely waking me up with promises of bacon and pancakes.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Seriously, after taking amphetamine for a year an alarm clock is like a drop in the ocean of consciousness.

I have to use

Used in conjunction with an alarm clock gadget on win 7, ran through a line out channel into a 250 watt Fender Rad II bass amp. Ive even managed to sleep through that once before, or I had till the cops came beating down my door due to neighbors literally 5 houses away and all in between calling in noise complaints.

No i dont like the sound, or alarm clocks.. But I want an alarm clock that gets the job done and anything less is a joke to me.

LordOmnit

Oct 8, 2007
I'm partial to this one. Although I'd rather it just had an explosion sound at the end instead of an actual explosion. Y'know, for safety's sake.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
My phone is my alarm clock, it awakens me with this song:

You can't beat Yngwie after all. [sub]It's the only conceivable reason for him and his music to be absent from Guitar Hero and lacking in Rock Band[/sub]

The Lugz said:
Hmmz..
probably this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcD59UMtGus

and it would come from a dancing turret / room-guard model
fixed your link:

Great track by the way! The alert turret would wake my ass up pretty quick

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
lunncal said:
No noise at all, of course.

I can't be the first to have said that... can I?
It looks like you were. But I totally agree with you. I am NOT a morning person. Or really a waking up in general person.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
lunncal said:
No noise at all, of course.

I can't be the first to have said that... can I?
Seems to be you were. Soo, ninja'd.

I'd like that as well, but since I have to get up to something, I'd have to say this since it's my favorite song and it gets me pumped (which would be good for me since I'm *very* slow to get up and do things in the morning):

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
The thing is that anything you have it play will become subconsciously associated with the unpleasantness of waking up, so you really don't want to make your alarm something you want to enjoy. That's why I prefer the default alarm noise.

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
Either Don't Stop Me Now by Queen or...uh...

...uh...Holding Out for a Hero by Bonnie Tyler.

P.S - It's a sad fucking day when I need to tab down 7 days on the YouTube search bar to get to "Don't Stop Me Now" from "Don't Stop". I'd excuse it a little more if Journey were above Glee, but it's still sort of sad.

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH1 HOLY FUCK EVERYONE IS DEAD!
Or something along those lines, sad thing is it probably wouldn't even wake me up anyway...
I am a really heavy sleeper =/

FunKing

May 17, 2010
currently i have the count-down timer from the Lost series....followed by system failure. It seems to work pretty good, if that fails? i have a backup....the Goonies theme music from the NES game :)