What is the coolest way to die?

FUAU

Dec 10, 2009
Peacefully in my sleep after a long and fulfilling life. No? Then I would become the first person to overdose on marijuana.

HeySeansOnline

Apr 17, 2009
Flying an F22 Raptor into the Eifel Tower while having Coca Cola injected into my bloodstream, all in order to destroy an evil alien overlord and save Earth.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
I'd like to die in a sword fight with 3 despotic third-world dictators while simultaneously fucking a 20-year-old bisexual supermodel/pop star and her semi-famous (equally gorgeous) girlfriend. All of this would take place in a specially made arena/tomb/spaceship, which would launch into orbit upon my death and become a monument to my awesomeness.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Getting a moon dropped on you would be pretty cool. More realistically, I would like to die in a last stand type deal.

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Delete fucking everything. EVERYTHING.

[sub]Think about it.[/sub]

[sub][sub][sub]Off Topic: 500th post, w00t.[/sub][/sub][/sub]

SpAc3man

Jul 26, 2009
Laughing. Dying a rich successful person with a bunch of friends and family who think you're awesome and laughing as you die from some generic old person thing because your life was so freakin awesome.

lordlillen

Nov 18, 2009
fire myself out of a catapult a metal gear rex while playing free bird on a electick guitar and exploding into a fire-y ball of coca-cola quantum...

...then being revived into a gundam :D

PixelKing

Moderately confused.
Sep 4, 2009
SimuLord said:
Subbies said:
die choking on the bra of a young and attractive lady during your 32 honey moon at the age of 97.
hah beat that !
OK, here goes.

Me in my fifties, my 18-year-old high school senior daughter brings over one of her friends. I fuck the friend and right as I'm reaching orgasm I suffer a massive heart attack and drop dead, but not before firing the Last Shot into the girl.

She gets pregnant. Of course she's so traumatized by what happened that she keeps the baby, giving that kid one hell of a story about the grandfather he never knew.

Beat that.
Same thing but while playing a guitar.

gellert1984

Apr 16, 2009
Dying from the Universes ultimate entropic fate, heat death, which is to say living for a really really long time.

Thespian

Sep 11, 2010
From a philosophically holier-than-thou point of view, shouldn't you be thinking of the best way to live instead of the best way to die?

From a less Douche-tacular point of view than acknowledges what this topic is, I would have three options.

1. Wrestling a shark and only losing because you decided to give him a fair chance by wearing a blindfold, tying an arm behind your back and letting all of his shark buddies join in.

2. Endure a dozen or so small explosions before getting punched in the face with a Grenade Launcher (Quoted from my favourite LPer, meh...)

3. Cackling Maniacally. Whatever the situation, whether it's as bullets riddle your body, as your creation awakens and proceeds to murder you though you brought it life with electricity, or quietly in a hospital bed surrounded by loved ones. However you go, make sure it's Cackling Maniacally.

TheDarkestDerp

Dec 6, 2010
Coolest? ...like in freezing to death?

I dunno from coolest, but I've always figured if I discovered I was going to go from some wasting away illness, some incurable inoperable cancer or plague, I'd rather be strapped to my weight in dynamite and launched out of a catapult over a very busy Times Square.

Out with a bang, indeed.

DJ Railgun

Jan 4, 2011
To die by saving somebody else, will obviously get you remembered by their friends and family.

Go down like Jorge, in a slip-space drive explosion that takes out a Covenent ship, (supposedly) saving the lives of everyone on the planet.

CharrHearted

Aug 20, 2010
Me in my fifties, my 18-year-old high school senior daughter brings over one of her friends. I fuck the friend and right as I'm reaching orgasm I suffer a massive heart attack and drop dead, but not before firing the Last Shot into the girl.

She gets pregnant. Of course she's so traumatized by what happened that she keeps the baby, giving that kid one hell of a story about the grandfather he never knew.

Beat that.[/quote]

I think I read before about a couple who both had sexual intercourse and died shortly after ejaculating. Completely mental.