What is the Meaning of your Avatar???

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
Mine is Alphonse Elrich because FMA is my favorite anime, and I'm also a younger brother.

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
Keywork. Coheed and Cambria symbol. Inside the Keywork is the dragonfly on their first album cover, The Second Stage Turbine Blade.

I love Coheed. SSTB is my favorite album.

Saarai-fan

Nov 12, 2009
Mine's a Jensaarai from the Star Wars universe. A Force-based organization whose philosophy is a mix of Jedi and Sith practices and beliefs. One of my characters I play on a Star Wars rp site is a Jensaarai. So far, they've appeared very little in Star Wars canon, but I'm confident they'll appear sometime in the current "Fate of the Jedi" novel series.

TheBoulder

Nov 11, 2009
Well mine is a gif(I'm not sure if it's moving though) of Margaret Nolen when her swimsuit came partially undone because she sneezed. It means I like boobs. They're awesome.

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
She's my favorite game character from one of my favorite game series. Those who recognize her are the worthy ones. Fortunately, I think a lot more people do here than anywhere else, which makes me happy.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
I could post a Bob Dylan song from youtube, but Sony blocked all the good songs.

But if you must know, it's Bob Dylan...All hail the Dylan!

Lalalarzi

Jun 5, 2009
Eons ago when I let my friend convince me to play WoW with her, this is the character I made, nicknamed Zi. It's meant to be a kind of ironic picture where she's trying to look sexy like so many girls do in their avatars ( at least on other sites) but it kinda failed cos she's a WoW char.

Geddit?

Gado911

Apr 17, 2009
Mine is a picture of Me and Death Metal vocalist Corpsegrinder of Cannibal Corpse.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Hubilub said:
It's your worst nightmares!

A NINJA MONKEY!

That hypnotizes you into doing awkward stuff!
Really? You know, I feel like an idiot for saying this, but I always thought that it was some kind of hat...

I still don't see the monkey.

So, is that a CD he's throwing there?

OT: My avatar is a picture that I made in photoshop. I call it a Crocoguin. I think you can guess why.