Stalin sez: "Yeah... I was a commie before it was cool"

Not a commie myself, but a big fan:
-great technological/scientific establishments: Check
-punch above their weight: Check
-universal healthcare: Check
-terrify conservatives: Check
-kills nazis better than any: Check, and double-check

Come on Call of Duty 7, let me play as Spetznaz >:D
Why do people look down on communism? From what I've read from a wikipedia entry :)P), it seems much more nicer then others.
Well, during the cold war I'd have supported blue team but now it's all said an done there is that "communist chic" thing, like nazi chic only not as bad.

See "communism killed" millions of people out of pure incompetence (yeah, collectivisation is kinda dangerous if you screw it up) and is really hard to get as indignant about compared to the calculated, secretive and deliberate extermination of entire races of people purely out of delusions of racial supremacy and hatred as dem damn nazis did.

And why do people hate commies? Because they hate LIBERALS who traditionally were deferring and "soft" on the Soviet Union, and all the accusations of alleged similar ideology (bollocks in my view), people call Obama a communist as an insult and are dumb enough to think it means something post Cold War.

I'm not that crazy about Obama, but I think it's great seeing internet-commies take on internet-republicans. I look to China as my ideological model, I'll cherry pick the ideologies that work, and leave the ones that don't.

I mean liberals REALLY suck. You know in the Soviet Union (Russia at least), citizens could own semi-automatic weapons for self-defence... but not in most Liberal Democracies (America is what I'd call a Libertarian Democracy if not just the Wild West).
Hell one of the reasons the SU had so many amazing snipers in their Great Patriotic War was how common civilian firearms ownership was and the marksmanship tradition with that.

Shynobee

Apr 16, 2009
Well, I just changed mine from the TF2 red spy in a threatening pose, to a piece from the cover of The Splendid Magic of Penny Arcade cuz I just got that book and it is EPIC.

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
Treblaine said:
ethaninja said:
Treblaine said:
godzilla494 said:
To show people im a communist

Why do people look down on communism? From what I've read from a wikipedia entry :)P), it seems much more nicer then others.
Well, during the cold war I'd have supported blue team but now it's all said an done there is that "communist chic" thing, like nazi chic only not as bad.

See "communism killed" millions of people out of pure incompetence (yeah, collectivisation is kinda dangerous if you screw it up) and is really hard to get as indignant about compared to the calculated, secretive and deliberate extermination of entire races of people purely out of delusions of racial supremacy and hatred as dem damn nazis did.

And why do people hate commies? Because they hate LIBERALS who traditionally were deferring and "soft" on the Soviet Union, and all the accusations of alleged similar ideology (bollocks in my view), people call Obama a communist as an insult and are dumb enough to think it means something post Cold War.

I'm not that crazy about Obama, but I think it's great seeing internet-commies take on internet-republicans. I look to China as my ideological model, I'll cherry pick the ideologies that work, and leave the ones that don't.

I mean liberals REALLY suck. You know in the Soviet Union (Russia at least), citizens could own semi-automatic weapons for self-defence... but not in most Liberal Democracies (America is what I'd call a Libertarian Democracy if not just the Wild West).
Hell one of the reasons the SU had so many amazing snipers in their Great Patriotic War was how common civilian firearms ownership was and the marksmanship tradition with that.
Sooo... communists are bad then? I sorta stopped reading once you said they killed heaps of people. So thats all the explanation I need :p

Mechanix

Dec 12, 2009
ethaninja said:
Mechanix said:
ethaninja said:
Treblaine said:
godzilla494 said:

The souls of the millions of people killed during Stalin's regime would like to have a word with you.
Ya, sure, whatever you say pall. Does that answer my question however? I'm not born with telepathic powers unfortunatly, so unlike everyone else, I have to google my questions, since no one else will answer :p
Because you get more freedom living under capitalism than you do under communism. Not to say pure capitalism is a good thing.

What people don't realize is that a mix of communism and capitalism = the best.

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
Narwhals.
They are swimming in the ocean
[sub][sub][sub][sub]Cos they are so awesome.[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
Lol. Mine is an anime maid who is named EMily who is one of four girls I drew who are the four fundamental forces of nature: Strong Nuclear, Electromagnetism, Weak Nuclear, and Gravity. And EMily as you've guessed is electromagnetism. I am a huge nerd XD.

DeAvatar

Mar 27, 2009
Speedy from Samurai Pizza Cats flashing Deuces. Don't worry, be happy mon! (and order a pizza!)

TheTurtleMan

Mar 2, 2010
Mine's pretty self explanatory. The only thing more badass than the bear cavalry is a bear riding a shark with a tommy gun.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Mechanix said:
ethaninja said:
Treblaine said:
godzilla494 said:

The souls of the millions of people killed during Stalin's regime would like to have a word with you.

Stalin sez: "And I want a word with the person who served me my last cup of tea... Worst. Headache. Ever"

TBH, it's not like it is a uniquely Communist thing for there to be terrible famines and massacres in Russia and that region. Unless Ivan the Terrible was secretly a communist.

Every country has a dark aspect of history; America's Indian Relations, Black Slaves and Civil wars and civil rights; Britain and France's own respective slave-trade, Imperialism and cultural theft; and so on.

It certainly isn't anything bad enough that people who would be up in arms about playing a Soviet soldier in a video game like first done in Call of Duty in 2003... but cast the player as an SS soldier... uh oh. Where's the fun in that? Nah, commies are bad in the sense that I think we're all glad they are gone but they weren't EVIL. Just at odds.

Well, any final words Joe?

Stalin? Stalin! STAAALLLIIIIINNN!!

TheEpic_1

Mmmm.. Zephyr Biscut
Jan 8, 2010
BOBdotEXE said:
mine means I have too much free time... XD
GUN KATA +1 FTW

OT: mine was originally a snippet from ZP but ive recently fallen head over heels for D&A and the single funniest charicter ever. LESLIEEEEEEEEE.