What is the Meaning of your Avatar???

DeleteThisPlease

Mar 26, 2010
Look at it for a moment.
Remember what it looks like?

Thats the last thing you see before my blade goes though your skull and I sheath it with a small, satisfied smile before I speak the words that you might have thought yourself before you died. "Critical Hit..."

Brad Shepard

Sep 9, 2009
atombeast707 said:
mine is a GIF zooming in on itachi's eye. unfortunately, its like 76x76, so it wont animate. but its still cool, and naruto kicks ass.
Go to the group "We use anime Avatars" ask them to fix it, they got mine working.

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
I'm one of those girlfriends of gamers who doesn't actually play games, but watches the reviews because I secretly want to fuck Yahtzee.

The above statement is false, actually, and my wanting to fuck Yahtzee is no secret. Methinks it's time for a new one... maybe the one where he's fellating the gun.

Cakekey

Apr 15, 2010
Naheal said:
It's L from Death Note. Used to be Lelouche. Seeing a pattern?
Is Luffy up next? Or is he not smexy enough?

And my avatar is just...a Gible. I like Gibles. They're cute.

gostchiken

Aug 22, 2009
This is Dio the most Metal man alive, and the one who brought us the holy symbol of metal the devil horns. BOW DOWN!

Catalyst6

Dapper Fellow
Apr 21, 2010
It's a doctor from the Black Death, for
A. It was good times.
B. I'm a history nerd.
C. I'm a science nerd.
D. BIRDIE!

TraumaHound

Jan 11, 2009
Uh...that I scored a "critical hit".

...which is an ultra-rare occasion at the game-table so I need the confidence-booster wherever I can get it. ;)

rosemystica

Jan 24, 2010
I like comic books (though I like Power Girl more than Supergirl, honestly) and I'm a pretty bouncy sort of person. XD So, Chibi Supergirl it is.