What is the Meaning of your Avatar???

Yokai

Oct 31, 2008
My avatar symbolizes my cause. And how I justify everything. Setting everything on fire is a legitimate strategy--one just needs the correct hypothesis.

jamescorck

Jan 25, 2010
Roy from The IT Crowd. One of the funniest things in the world, and I hardly recomend everyone to watch it. It means nothing, just that he is my favorite character of that TV Series.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
I wanted to experiment with making images in GIMP, so I chose a suitable model and began to create.

[sub]I see you.[/sub]

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
YAY for ego-boosting threads. They are most likely to give you viewers! *Thumbs up*

OT: Laughs, nightmares and procrastination of finding a better one.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Mine is Alucard from Castlevania: Symphony of the night, because I think Alucard is a badass. For a while it was going to be Detective Robert "Bobby" Goren from Law & Order: Criminal Intent, because Vincent D'Onofrio is my favourite actor and L&O: CI is my favourite TV show.

epikAXE

Save the planet: It has beer!
Oct 26, 2009
KENPACHI FRIED CHICKEN BITCHES

Who needs Bankai when you have chicken? :p

Ensiferum

Apr 24, 2010
tghm1801 said:
All of time, and space, everything that ever happened or ever will.
Where do you want to start?
Anywhere you want, any time you want, one condition, it has to be amazing.
One simple instruction - don't follow me, under any circumstances.
'Cos this is what I do.
Every time, every day, every second.
This.
Hold tight, cos it will change your life!
Great choice! Doctor Who is the greatest SciFi series of all time!

SpecklePattern

May 5, 2010
Flippy from the very disturbed "children" animation called Happy Tree Friends (I'm not linking blood and gore). The character is someone who has seen too much for one pair of eyes, always flipping and killing everybody on those short animation clips if presented in that episode. So that is the background but it doesn't mean anything particularly.

asam92

Oct 26, 2008
Mine is the football team i support (NRL in australia) it is the Parramatta Eels old logo that they used up until about 1996 or so, the old logo after that was shit and the logo currently is ok but not as good as this one.