What is the price of your soul?

TheWwwizard

Nov 13, 2010
Well first off, I would not win the poker game. Second if I did win the poker game I would either A not wish for anything or B Wish for some pretty advanced technology to just further the human race. But! I would only make the deal with Death for a wish in the pretense that my souls slavery would only be as long as the time I was alive after my second chance, and who knows maybe he'll just have me kill people for a while.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
SL33TBL1ND said:
Awwww! But I wanted to be a douche!
Well, when you give someone a wish it is up to the wish granter to interpret it. So if they interpret immortality as "never be forgotten" then the wish granted just followed the golden rule :p

Sep 9, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
Immortality. Ha, in your face Death!
What about aging? Disease? Pain? I think Death wins. An eternity of torment.
I'd take the deal and ask for those unreachable things. A ceasation of violence, no population growth(on earth), and expansion unto the stars

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Boneasse said:
Now, would you take that deal? And if so, what would you demand in return?

Remember, no matter what, you are still returned to life, guaranteed 10 future years.

EDIT: We are not talking about a deal with the Devil here. You will not be sent to the deepest bowels of hell to burn for eternity.

You will "only" be a slave to Death, as a sentient soul, for all of eternity.

Nope Still screw that!! How about I just be left to have those 10 years left of life?

I don't make deals because I'm damn well sure there is always a price that ain't worth it.

CaptainKoala

Elite Member
May 23, 2010
I wouldn't take it. A good 90 years is nothing compared to eternity. Eternity is.... Kind of a long time.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Can I wish for more wishes? Failing that I wish for genies that can grant three wishes. Failing that I wish for everything I will ever want for my whole life and the power to do away with it when I want.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
=HCFS=Discoman said:
I'm a redhead. Do I still count? I'm pretty sure we don't have souls, just boundless bloodlust.
Freckles and pale skin? Because then no, you don't get to sell your soul :D

[sub][sub]Disclaimer: I am not against Gingers. My mother is a ginger and I do not think anything is wrong with them[/sub][/sub]

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
No. For all I know, Death is into some really freaky shit; and I have no intention of being forcefully [REDACTED] by a [REDACTED] in a [REDACTED] outfit until I [REDACTED] for the rest of eternity, thank you very much.

theComposer

Mar 29, 2009
Boneasse said:
You will "only" be a slave to Death, as a sentient soul, for all of eternity.
As opposed to what? If I don't take the deal, what happens after I die again? Without knowing how much of a punishment this is, it's hard to answer.

=HCFS=Discoman

Jan 1, 2010
spartan1077 said:
=HCFS=Discoman said:
I'm a redhead. Do I still count? I'm pretty sure we don't have souls, just boundless bloodlust.
Freckles and pale skin? Because then no, you don't get to sell your soul :D

[sub][sub]Disclaimer: I am not against Gingers. My mother is a ginger and I do not think anything is wrong with them[/sub][/sub]
Yup, you got it. I didn't think so.
note about the disclaimer: you don't need to say you have nothing against redheads, as I am making fun of myself, making subsequent jokes in reply to this fully acceptable.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
No, of course not. I'd just become a resident in Hell, it can't be too much worse than life.
(for those who don't know, not everyone who goes to Hell gets tortured for all eternity. those who don't are satanists like me)

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
Two options present themselves, assuming that if Death exists, so does the afterlife:

One: take Death's offer. Have an abolutely fuckin' awesome life, then die and be a slave for eternity.

Two: don't take his offer. Instead, live 10 years, get your affairs in order, make and complete a bucket list, die. Then, you can spend eternity as a free man/woman, instead of a slave.

Yeah, I'll take option two thanks.

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
=HCFS=Discoman said:
Anyone can take offense from the simplest things, I figured a disclaimer was my safest bet so those damn people don't bug me :D

Also-I've already posted but I thought of something else. I'd ask death for the ability to make anything out of thin air exactly as I want it made. So, say I want a sandwich: I make a snadwich out of thin air without having to do anything and it tastes, smells and looks the exact way I want it. I could build my own house, give myself money, and make some sort of cancer-curing device that I would only give to people who vote for me as the world leader and as long as they bow down before me, I'd solve all their problems. I'd also make sure that everything I've made disappears and is hit by balefire so it never existed before or after and is taken completely out of the thread of time!

CheesusCrust

Sep 24, 2009
Eternity is a long time to be somebodies slave. You can't put a price on the freedom of my immortal soul.