What is the price of your soul?

Rouse

Dec 2, 2010
P.I.Staker said:
Rouse said:
Immortality. If that makes you unable to go to hell after and be the devil's *****. :p
The other things like money, success, taking over the world etc will come with time, I'll have plenty.
Immortality? Being for an eternity in a thinking state... In this hellhole called earth... You crazy?
I've given it quite a thought. That's what I would want. :p
Seeing the future, not getting old, exploring everything on earth. There is so much out there we know nothing of. If you have all the time in the universe you would certainly find a way to use it, be it for knowledge or pure fun.

White_Hawk

Oct 22, 2010
sure he can have my soul for a shed load of money, but ill beat his ass down when i die, then ill be the one making deals and not loseing at poker.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
I would ask for the Presidency, so I could push the red button and nuke the whole world. With no souls to collect, my job's going to be pretty damn easy.

Honestly, I'd just take the ten years to tell everyone I care about that shit does go down when you die, so start loving some Jesus so you can get to heaven. Maybe I'd write a book about it, too.

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
Have you been watching supernatural by any chance? It sounds awfully familiar.

Im assuming this means there is an afterlife and as such no way, i'd rather me downing shots with angels than being sodomised by Death.

NeutralDrow said:
I'd take Death's offer.

Then I'd find some other powerful supernatural entity to pledge my soul to, rendering myself immortal since the two won't want to risk confronting each other.

Unless of course they come to an agreement and tear your soul in half, im sure that wouldn't be too pleasant.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
I'm not sure, what's the alternative to being his slave? Basically what happens if you die in this hypothetical universe? Would I go to heaven?

Actually, I don't care, I'll take the wish, I don't mind eternal servitude if it means I'll stay a sentient soul forever. What he's offering is 10 years of paradise and the catch is... eternal life. FINE.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Questions

Do I die after the 10 years? Or will I just be guaranteed a no die period of 10 years? If I get in a stick situation I will live though it. After those 10 years it's fair game. That kind of thing?

If I get the guaranteed 10 years then normal life. I think I will be so happy I wouldn't throw that away. I would say no. Have a wild 10 years and then calm down and live normally.

If I die in 10 years I would probably say yes. Have an awesome life and be prepared to do some hard work in the afterlife. I might chicken out because 10 years is along time.

I would ask Death what kind of jobs I will be doing. If it's run of the mill collecting souls I would more likily say yes. Then if it was collection the "harder to get souls" demon hunting thing. I would chicken out if it was demon hunting. If he refused to tell me I would think demon hunting and chicken out.

Oh my wish. Uncanny luck. I would get everything I wanted through luck.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Ickorus said:
NeutralDrow said:
I'd take Death's offer.

Then I'd find some other powerful supernatural entity to pledge my soul to, rendering myself immortal since the two won't want to risk confronting each other.

Unless of course they come to an agreement and tear your soul in half, im sure that wouldn't be too pleasant.
Bah. By that point I'd be irrevocably dead, anyway. Whole point of Solomon's agreement, after all.