What is the symbol of your chilhood?

Fenra

Sep 17, 2008
Saturday morning kids TV, with the oh so "enthusiastic" presenters and lots of good old cartoons, most notibly animaniacs and the 90's spiderman cartoon, loved that when I was a kid

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
I have a small windy-music playing toy that I've ad since I was a baby. I still find it rather entertaining to play with.

Aur0ra145

Elite Member
May 22, 2009
Uhh, fishing, hunting, shooting, camping, hiking, being outdoors. Yeah, I had a childhood in the wilderness, learning to live of the land and appreciate nature.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
Some trees, perhaps? When I was young, I'd spend hours wandering around in the woods in my backyard, just making up my own adventures, climbing trees, playing with my next door neighbor, being a general wild-child... those were the good ol' days.

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
Certain foods. Hamburger Pie/Shephard's Pie. (Same thing). And some other dishes.

Kitsune210708

Oct 6, 2010
Tekken 2.That was THE game of my childhood
that was the highlight of my youth...aswell as star wars...i wasnt around for the release original ones, buty i watched the shit outta them on VHS

last one would be a certain building in my city (newcastle, Australia)...dont expect anything deep here, it was a KFC, but it was a KFC that had been Converted from a Bank, it was beautiful on the inside, white, ultra high ceilings, pillars, marble floors...THey have ruined it not...painturd (misspelled on purpose) it awful red and grey, redid the inside, got rid of the Marble...you can see what it was...but its no good now :(

OH and Lego...now its minecraft, but the idea is still there. used to spend hours sifting through that huge box looking for that ONE FUCKING piece that i saw 5 seconds ago

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
Lego. And pokemon (not that i ever got to play it, just watched the anime).

And drawing, lot`s of drawing. no TV at home so had to make do with what i had.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
A movie, cant remmber the name, but it was about a kid who was crippled, but was obsessed with King Arthurian knights who was supposed to befriends with this kid form a bad family. it was based on a book series, and there's two of them in the series, butI cant remember it.

If anyone knows it, it would be appreciated, but that movie was pretty much how I structured my life (around the Knights of King Arthur).

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Freaking Power Rangers, man. Freaking Power Rangers.
That show was like the TV show equivelant of Doom: It doesn't need to freaking explain itself, it's mindless awesomeness and should be respected as so. I mean, even the main antagonist had her shit straight. She's locked in a box for 10,000 years, wakes up, and does two things while still sitting in the box: #1: stating the obvious and that she's free after 10,000 years and #2 Immediately waging war on earth. Seriously, she just jumps out of a box and yells "After 10,000 years I'm free! It's time to conquer earth!". Seriously, what type of villain does something like that? It was a show about people in weird clothing being ordered by a floating head to duel with cheap looking monsters, and it was all topped off with a badass theme song:

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
My magic mickey plushie and any cartoon network commercial that cartoon network made just to buffer commercial breaks during the 90s.