What is the wierdest reason somebody has hated you for?

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Fallen-Angel Risen-Demon said:
For not liking rap and playing this* song walking home...
Aparently it makes me a gay...
THIS IS POWER METAL! *kicks*
I don't know, man. That's quite fruity. Except the quite is actually a 'very'. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Lawnmooer

Apr 15, 2009
Alot of people hate me because I have facial hair, and I'm younger than them.

Other people hate me because I get good grades without trying... then they are all like "Oh you know how your like super smart, can you do my homework for me?" It's annoying because I don't think I'm smart, I think I just see the world differently to most people. (Listening in classes helps...)

miscelaneous

Apr 4, 2010
tellmeimaninja said:
Turns out, someone hates me because I have short hair. This confuses me to no end.
That's a coincidence, 'cause somebody hated me for having had long hair back then.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
oppp7 said:
High post count. Probably.
Yeah, but look at it!
It's stupidly huge, man! You need to stop posting so damn much!
[sup][sup]For those unaware, joking.[/sup][/sup]

OT: Nothing I can remember recently.
Maybe because I can grow facial hair at an alarmingly quick rate. I think a friend may hate me for that. His grows in patches. :)

BillyShakes

Oct 29, 2009
I know a few people hate me because I have a teddy bear and occasionally carry him around with me when I feel like it.
Aylaine said:
A few lesbians don't like me because I'm Bisexual and ''get the choice of either sex'' and thus I'm cheating.

o.o
Why don't you cheat your way over here, Ayla? ;D

Fliegar

Jun 7, 2010
I spun a nickel and got a kid sent to the corner of the room for 2 years.

... We sat near each other during a class in grade 9, and I spun a nickel when the teacher was in a pissy mood, and she raged at him and sent him to the corner of every class she had him in for the next 2 years.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
Because of how nice I treat the girlfriends of some people.
It was just a fucking high five, it's not like I hugged her and grabbed her ass you moron.

May 28, 2009
I forever seem to be making terrible first impressions. I can't blame them when someone asks me my opinion on homeopathy and I laugh derisively, with the person, who wants to do it as a job in later life, right next to me (to be fair I didn't actually know that, but I would've laughed anyway, and the person asking me did it to make a point to the budding homeopathist), but when it was merely a normal conversation and they decide they hate me, I get understandably miffed.

Most seem to need a period of time to acclimatise before they realise that they do not hate me after all. I'm still unsure why this happens, but I have even been hit when first meeting someone. It might be my demeanour, it might be the fact that I look like I hate them (I have one of those grumpy faces apparently), it might be my voice, or it might be what I say. Until I find out why my first impressions on people are bad, it shall remain a mystery.

Unit420

Sep 22, 2009
I got hated by slackers for doing my job without complaining making them look bad. Eh, that's not that weird.. Only thing I could think of.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Their words were:

"Just looking at your face. There's something about it that makes me hate you."

That was pretty much exactly what he said. It confuses the hell out of me.

Apr 29, 2010
Some kid in my middle school decided he was going to hate me just because he couldn't pronounce my first name. Of course, I never took him seriously.

CoverYourHead

High Priest of C'Thulhu
Dec 7, 2008
[small]Being a furry.[/small]

For wearing flannel. Come on! It's comfy as hell, and warm to boot! I'm not a red-neck or anything, I can just appreciate a very nice material for clothing. I don't even wear it that often.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Aylaine said:
A few lesbians don't like me because I'm Bisexual and ''get the choice of either sex'' and thus I'm cheating.

o.o
Well, that's completely ridiculous.

May 28, 2009
Come to think of it, there's one kid that I know should be posting on here. I told a friend of mine whilst walking through the school corridors that we should get away quickly before the tide of children arrives, as I hate them.

As I said this, one kid was walking right past me, and I randomly said directly to him: "I hate you." in a rather perky voice. I have no idea what he thought of it, but boy would that fit in with here.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Sassafrass said:
oppp7 said:
High post count. Probably.
Yeah, but look at it!
It's stupidly huge, man! You need to stop posting so damn much!
[sup][sup]For those unaware, joking.[/sup][/sup]

OT: Nothing I can remember recently.
Maybe because I can grow facial hair at an alarmingly quick rate. I think a friend may hate me for that. His grows in patches. :)
Well, there goes my self esteem...
Nah, what I meant was that some people on this site hate people with high post counts because they feel they post on every topic, no matter how mundane, or spam user groups/forum games, all for higher post counts. And of those people who said that, I've had a larger post count than them, so I guess I was one of them(although, I was basically someone who posted in every topic, no matter how mundane, or spam user groups/forum games, all for the Neo badge).