What is the worst cross over ideas ever?

headbanger97

Mar 3, 2010
I wish I could say Gem (the 80s cartoon) meets Slayer would be a bad idea, but the more I think about it the more I want it to happen.

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
The first thing I though of was this.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-april-21-2003/patrick-stewart

X men and Star Trek: TNG you would need two Patrick Stewarts.

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
Eddie the head said:
The first thing I though of was this.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-april-21-2003/patrick-stewart

X men and Star Trek: TNG you would need two Patrick Stewarts.
That crossover was done long bewfore the X-men movie was conserved, but even back than the fan base for both series think Patrick Stewart would make a good Charles Xavier.

Grey Day for Elcia

Jan 15, 2012
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
If I shit on a baby and say I'm doing it to raise awareness for breast cancer, I'm still shitting on a baby.
Well, that certainly is the weirdest way you could possibly have made that point XD

Cavan

Jan 17, 2011
ToastiestZombie said:
He can just move along, like I do with any crossover I personally don't like.
I don't feel like "if you don't like it, then don't look at it because it's YOU who are the problem" is a way to automatically win every argument even, and I've seen several people here saying just that. It feels like there's a gap in that statement somewhere.

I generally don't mind crossovers as long as they're not official fuck ups. Funnily enough MLP fans are the most willing to create monstrosities and then thrust them at people, lost count of the number of pony effect things I've seen on this forum so far.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
I just knew FO:E would be brought up and I just knew this would turn into an argument.....

Anyway, i would say anything crossed with twilight (the series). I once saw a LOTRxTwilight fanfic *shudder*

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
Berithil said:
I just knew FO:E would be brought up and I just knew this would turn into an argument.....

Anyway, i would say anything crossed with twilight (the series). I once saw a LOTRxTwilight fanfic *shudder*
There are only 2 Twilights

Guess which one is gay.

Pro tip: It is not the Unicorn

JokerboyJordan

Sep 6, 2009
Because I have free speech and anonymity, I'm going to say MLP crossovers as well, because I don't give a shit if other people think I'm a prick for doing so, it's a craze that I can't understand, and honestly the whole thing has just gone too far.

AKDread

Yabadabadoo
Jun 1, 2012
Carebears vs predator..... Actually I would pay to see that
Wish they made alien vs predator vs evil dead into a movie

Nov 28, 2007
Dead or Alive and Final Fantasy.

Just kidding, Dead Fantasy is freaking awesome.

On a serious note...Superman vs. The Terminator. It's like ice cream and pizza. One is awesome. The other is also awesome. But mixing them together...does not work.