what is the worst game in the world?

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Deus Ex. I don't think I should have to explain, but I'll probably get all the DE fanboys raging at me soon, so if they do, then I'll explain.

imaloony

Nov 19, 2009
For "Worst Game EVAR", you have to sort of draw the line at what a game is. Obviously there are some flash games online that are even worse than some of the worst console games.

I think in terms of marketed games, the worst include:

- E.T. (Atari 2600)
- The Big Rigs (PC)
- Postal 2 (PC)
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (NES)
- Too Human (Xbox 360) (Ba Dum, Tush)

Me personally, I fucking hated Soul Caliber: Legends. It was a slap in the face for the Soul series and never should have existed. A pathetic selection of characters and weapons, a story that had you screaming at the main character to turn his stupid ass around and leave, and some of the most repetitive and boring gameplay ever.

In terms of disappointments, Oblivion and The Force Unleashed were both huge disappointments, but at least The Force Unleashed had a damn good story and Oblivion had imaginative side-quests.

Zap Rowsdower

Jun 24, 2010
Xris said:
Heroine Hero. I can never catch that dragon.
Like the reference.
OT: The worst game I have ever played is Army Men Sarge something or other. I think I threw it away.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
mikey300 said:
what do you think the worst game in the world is?
Trying to pin down, "Worst of an entire medium" is a very hard task. It is hard to actually say what is the absolute worse because it is hard to say what has been forgotten. ET was bad, but most "worst of Atari 2600" lists made by people that know the system's games have it either pretty far from the 1 spot, or don't make the list. E.T. is just remembered for the simple reason it was ET, the first major movie game based on the biggest family film of one of the most legendary years in film. Zelda CD-i is remembered since it was just the shredding of one of the most well loved game series. A lot of crap gets caught in the cracks.

For example, you think Twilight was bad? Have you seen some direct to video movies? Find one, and prepare to rip out every hair on your head.

However, if I was forced, I would say that Action 52, a combination of 52 glitchy, boring, broken, and sometimes literally unplayable games with each one being about two steps below ET level.

XzarTheMad

Oct 10, 2008
Kingdom Hearts. There's nothing redeeming about it. The idea itself was a bad one, probably one influenced by heavy doses of recreational drugs. Or capitalism. Oh, yeah, capitalism. I want to rename Kingdom Hearts into Fanservice: The Gamening.

Basically I don't like Disney, and I don't like Anime/manga/JRPGs. My ire is completely biased and bullshit, and not based on fact. I stand by it, though.

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
"Apolo 18" sucks the fun out of being an astronaut by being a by-the-numbers, push-the-buttons space sim.

thenoblitt

May 7, 2009
since you said game and not video game im not going to answer your most likely question but instead im giving you answer to just a game, either balls or waffle with balls you tie a rope onto said area on to males and run as fast as you can in the opposite direction of the other guy until one gives up, or waffle where 4 guys ejaculate onto a waffle and the last person to finish has to eat the waffle, those have got to be by far the worst games i can think of