What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
Id have to say that new made for TV movie with Mark Harmon... whatever its called. It just came out on USA networks. it was SHIT. i saw 5 minutes of it, and it felt like he was literally reading the book to the viewers while something NEARLY unrelated went on in the background. It gave me a headache.

Farson89 said:
However, there's one film that really pisses me off, and that film is Green Lantern.

FUCK GREEN LANTERN.
oh and this. i saw it in theatres and... god was it horrible... i was SOOOO disappointed in it.

Whiskeyjack

Jun 28, 2009
The Transformers movies by Michael Bay takes some of the most beloved memories of my childhood, collecting/playing with Transformers and watching the cartoons, and takes a mega, blockbuster shit all over them complete with diarrhea explosions. Granted, the source material isn't that great, but if you're going to go with fan service and go hire the ORIGINAL VOICE ACTOR of OPTIMUS PRIME!! why not keep making the effort... seriously, f*** you.

And 2001: A Space Odyssey: way to freaking pretentious, artsy, and just downright boring. I don't want to have to take 3 different drugs to make a movie entertaining. Yes you're using state of the art (for the 60s) special effects, but they really shouldn't be 3/4 of the freaking movie.

First posting on a least favorite movie tread. Needed to get some stuff of my chest.

mercswithmouths

May 6, 2009
Whiskeyjack said:
go hire the ORIGINAL VOICE ACTOR of OPTIMUS PRIME!! why not keep making the effort... seriously, f*** you.
They did. Every single version of Optimus Prime is voice by Peter Cullen from the original Generation 1 series back in the 1980s - don't believe me, go to imdb.com

samaugsch

Oct 13, 2010
ElektroNeko said:
"The Hangover"...

Can somebody PLEASE tell me why this movie is funny? I can't simply understand why this movie is so big...
I saw it, too, and barely laughed at any of the parts. That might've been the most disappointing movie I've ever seen, but only because people said so many good things about it.

Ytomyth

Nov 13, 2011
Twilight will score pretty high, but that's mostly because I really, really, reaaaally hate the story, how they treat vampires etc. etc. Which is mostly because I'm not in the target demographic.
But it's not an the worst movie I've ever seen, no that price will go to Birdemic; which I haven't even fully seen...

Alphavillain

Jan 19, 2008
There's a film known as "The Turkish Star Wars" which is simply beyond bad. Also "Troll 2".

Also, pretty much most live-action Japanese films made over the past ten years: compare an Ozu or Mizoguchi film to crud like "Tokyo Gore Police" or "Machine Girl" or "Kamikaze Girls" and anyone can see what has been lost.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010

This one, no doubt this one. It damaged my eyes not just for being bad, but the 3D glasses scarred my retinas, one eye has a very SLIGHT blue tint and the other a red tint.

Ironbat92

Nov 19, 2009
Dragonball Evolution. It's one ting to make a bad movie, but it another to make a bad movie that rapes your childhood.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
xyrafhoan said:
This is a hard one, but Titanic: The Animated Movie sits pretty high at the top. Mexican mice? Rapping dogs with a boombox and a wifebeater? ON THE TITANIC? Ugh.

I also find Cube pretty dreadful. I'm not a fan of horror, but this one in particular is a tough watch. Why do Canadians typically make such dreary movies?

Of course, The Room is a classic bad movie, but aside from the cringe-worthy sex scenes, at least you can enjoy how bad it is with a couple of friends and a good deal of alcohol. Lisa's eyebrows scare the crap out of me, though. But from all standpoints, this movie is really awful.

Edit: Cube is bad, but then I also remembered its sequels are even worse. I just dislike the whole series.
Ahem....You might want to watch this. He made fun of the animated titanic movie but then discovered something far worse than that one.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/30972-the-other-animated-titanic-movie

Samuel Henson said:
zombieland or Juno
Zombieland was bad?!?!?!

Embz

Pony Wrangler
Mar 17, 2010
Flamezdudes said:
Embz said:
Tinker Taylor Soldier Spy, thought I wouldn't make it out alive.
Really? I loved that film so much. Must not be your sort of movie, its one of those movies that you really need to concentrate and think on and I can understand why people wouldn't like it I guess if you just want to relax.
To be fair my friend told me it was a spy film and I was expecting something along the lines of James Bond XD

N_of_the_dead

Apr 2, 2008
Worst movie I have ever seen I'm gonna go with The Room my god it is so damn terrible it actually becomes funny.

chowderface

Nov 18, 2009
Bitter Lake gets my vote both because it's a terrible movie, and because it's a serious movie based on a patently ludicrous concept.

So the plot of the movie is that some kind of generic medieval kingdom is riven by civil war and twelve years in, everything's about to go to shit for the four provinces if they can't make peace like right now. It's about twenty or so minutes of boring peace talks, five minutes of would-be romance scene, seven to ten minutes of paranoid whodunnit after they start getting killed off, and two or three minutes of the bad guy describing his plan in elaborate detail to the assassin, who was working for him all along. My favorite part has to be that the bad guy is the brother of the main character, who gets one mention in the movie as being "retarded" and then he's completely forgotten about until the end, when he shows up and he's just all "I was never really retarded, my brother was just a cock".

Now, the concept that's so terrible is that this is a furry movie. It was performed entirely in full fursuits; I checked out the website afterwards and it didn't mention if the cameraman or any of the rest of the production crew wore fursuits while they were working on the movie, so I'm forced to assume they did. But the upshot of all this is that the faces are almost completely immobile. The mouths open and close in a rather pathetic parody of talking, but beyond that there's no expression whatsoever, so the actors are all just hamming up the body language in a desperate attempt to sell the lackluster vocals.

It was all really kind of terribly hilarious.

geekRAGE

Aug 23, 2010
Shadowstar38 said:
Batman returns. The one with The Peguin and Catwoman. The worst Batman film ever made IMO.
that one was pretty horrible but the one before it with the joker...OMG i just about fell asleep it was soooooo boring like holy wow