What is the worst song you have ever heard?

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
bartholen said:

Or pretty much anything by the Black Eyed Peas. I would have said anything by Ke$ha, but IMO "Tik Tok" isn't really that bad of a party song.

But some of these songs... of mercy, what world do we live in nowadays?
I actually agree with the guy in this video.

<youtube=gYCg8qxNBpY&start=336&end=417>

The Black Eyed Peas put out a lot of good stuff before the embarrassment of their last album. There's a difference between "it's produced with a target audience that I'm not part of" and "it's actually really, really terrible". The only way you can really tell if it's that bad is if you're in the target audience and it's still awful. I can assure you that the Black Eyed Peas are not.

(They're not great, but they're not bad.)

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
0takuMetalhead said:
Soviet Heavy said:
0takuMetalhead said:
lacktheknack said:
0takuMetalhead said:
lacktheknack said:
0takuMetalhead said:
lacktheknack said:
0takuMetalhead said:
Almost everything remotely linked to rap, hardcore, r&b and pop music (with the exception of Jpop sometimes).
This is possibly the most incredibly expected post I could have ever expected, it's kind of hilarious actually.
You did read the hilarious post from someone who can listen to alot of gernes though.
That doesn't reduce the hilarity. Going from your username, it's as cliche of a response as I could ever come up with.
Way to go, judging someone on his username.
I don't recall ever judging you for your username, or drawing any conclusions on you as a person whatsoever, let alone saying that.

I'm saying that you couldn't have made a more cliche post if you had tried.

So I AM judging the hell out of your post, but not YOU. Big difference.
Yet, your still implying that since I listen to metal doesn't make me appriciate other music gernes (yes I hate those I previously mentioned but there are alot more that I do like).
I think he's referring to the fact that you said of all those listed genres, you only like some JPop, while your username has the word Otaku in it. It's a common response by some people that can be seen as a stereotype.
He was reffering to the other part of my username. Being a metalhead doesn't mean that I only listen to metal. sorry if I do sound a tad harsh.
I was actually referring to the whole thing. It was a perfect storm of post and username.

Rule Britannia

Apr 20, 2011
Quaxar said:
Inb4 One Direction/Bieber/Muse

Anything scream metal or whatever it is called really though I get it there's a fanbase for that, I just cannot fathom how you would call that musical.

mmmmmm-muse? What do you have against them?

Anyway, aside from what quaxar said:

I'll do this post in bullet point form.

I hate death metal. I don't hate the music as much as I hate the people that like the music, In my opinion, they're the pc elitists of music.

Justin Bieber sucks but he's dying out at this point, it's only a matter of time before he becomes a drug addicted psycho.

I don't like american rappers...apart from mackelmoore and eminem.

I quite like British rappers though :)

The worst song I've ever heard is Thanksgiving by Nicole Westbrook

Nim

Apr 5, 2012
I give you... Pontiak!

It's in swedish, but I think the "performace" alone is enough to make you cringe.

Jun 16, 2010
Dangit2019 said:

I would've posted Brokencyde, but alas, it was already taken.
The middle part of the song, around 1:08 when she starts singing normally, until 2:20 is actually pretty good.
Or maybe my standards were just lowered by the first part...

camerinian

Mar 16, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdbyG2MrBHk

This song's horrible even by X Factor standards. It's quite sad that Cher Lloyd maintained a career after this.

Also, I despise this song with all my heart and mind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqXVgAmqBOs

This song got to number 6 on the charts here in New Zealand, and number 2 on iTunes. I'm gagging at the thought that people paid $2.39 for this irredeemable noise that people have the gall to classify as "music"
EDIT: Sorry, embedding is screwing up for me, just make do with the links

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
WhyBotherToTry said:
I listened to all of the songs linked so far, and now I want to dig out my higher brain functions with a butter knife. Anywho, here's my two cents:

The horror... the horror...
There's a lot worse...

Plus, without that, you wouldnt have this absolute gem.